Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Player Character mods

Page: 1 of 1
 DarkLordMaul
05-19-2006, 1:43 AM
I tried to enter a cheat to get maul in single player mode an was told there is no cheats on this server. Can anyone help?
 Maxstate
05-19-2006, 8:56 AM
I tried to enter a cheat to get maul in single player mode an was told there is no cheats on this server. Can anyone help?
Type helpusobi 1 in the console first.
 DarkLordMaul
05-19-2006, 10:32 PM
I still cant enable cheats. Im not sure I am doing it right though.Im typing shift+ ~ and then typing helpusobi 1 and it just goes down to the next line. Could you kindly explain in detail please. Im sorry but Im new to editing games and entering cheats.I appreciate the help already.
 SolidSnake0481
07-02-2006, 2:16 AM
... That's what you're supposed to do...

Hold Shift, press ~, type helpusobi 1, when it goes down to the next line, type in whatever cheat you want to use. It should activate. Then just press ~ to exit the cheat menu.
 katanamaru
07-02-2006, 6:52 PM
You must first have a Maul model that has npc support with it. Just downloading a Maul model for multiplayer isn't good enough.
Page: 1 of 1