Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problems after 1.4 update

Page: 1 of 1
 gswift
05-18-2006, 9:27 AM
I don't see a thread for this yet, so here it is. Please use this thread to catalogue any problems that still need fixed. Please only discuss BUGS in this thread, rather than wish list items and balance tweaks.

My first bug is the one where you are trying to start a multiplayer game, but there's an uneven number of players on each team. The problem is that when you try to change teams, it changes you back before it will let you accept.
 Daf Punk
05-18-2006, 10:26 AM
After installing the new patch I get lag on EVERY multiplayer game. I know lag is an unavoidable problem, but it wasn't nearly as bad until I installed the 1.04 update. HELP!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, HELP!!! :vsd:
 Ali1392
05-18-2006, 10:48 AM
i have trouble just playing games any more this is for petro plz dont release any more patches they make things worse modding tools are fine patches no!
Page: 1 of 1