Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Home One vs The Accuser

Page: 1 of 1
 Crezzer Fett
05-15-2006, 5:41 PM
Just out of interrest which one of these 2 would most likely win a one on one battle?
 Darth_Extas
05-15-2006, 5:56 PM
In terms it is close, unless the accuser can get into Home-One's Blind spot and then Photon Beam the engine, otherwise the battle would be won by Home One. Home One has it won because of its firepower is greater then the Accuser's. If it were a bit more detailed, The Accuser could just Tie-Bomb Home One.
 TheMonsterOfTheIsland
05-16-2006, 8:25 PM
Really?

How do you figure out the firepower of each unit? They seem to be abstract concepts; how do you know that Home One has greater firepower?
 Rust_Lord
05-17-2006, 1:30 AM
Guys, see my post on modding forum.
 Thrawn3.14
07-02-2006, 8:48 PM
If the Accuser could use the Proton Beam on Home One, the Accuser could simply destroy the engines, withdraw to another section of the map, and allow the TIE's to finish off Home One.
 Darth MD
07-03-2006, 8:20 AM
I agree The Accuser is superior,mostly because it has tie bombers...
 Valter
08-09-2006, 2:24 AM
The Accuser will always win because of the Tie Bombers but if the two ships battled each other with no intervention of fighters or support ships then it would depend on which player is controling each ship.
 Elryc
08-13-2006, 2:33 AM
I'd give it to the Accurser because, besides the bomber/fighter support, it can knock out Home One's shields and shield generator in the first few seconds of the engagement.
 Oldschool
09-28-2007, 11:55 AM
I Dunno. It's like what Valter said, It depends on the what player is controlling the ship. If it was the Accuser I would use the proton beam to take out the shield gen and knock out the shields in one blow. then i could take care of the rest of the hardpoints from there. If i was Home One, i would use the concentrate ability to focus all my fire on the shield gen or the turbolasers first. And simply use that to finish off hardpoints whenever i can. On top of that, I could use it twice before accuser could use that proton beam again..
Page: 1 of 1