Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

i have a serious problem with my game...HELP!

Page: 1 of 1
 fortune faded13
05-14-2006, 9:17 PM
i have no idea what is wrong.
at the main menu when i highlight something with the mouse it has the ion cannon tab....and then in the menu for GC its all red in the background, the planets dont show on the map, and again the buttons are all production tabs. and when i go into a GC, every unit is screwed up on the map. for example, a storm trooper tab was a mon cal. a star destroyer was C-3PO. and the Acclamator was a ATAT. im so confused...is my disk screwed up or did i mess something up with a file? someone please help. this has never happened before. im thinking about reinstalling the game. please help! thanks
 destruk
05-15-2006, 2:42 AM
no idea. The red could be a video card issue. Does reloading the original disks fix it?
 PoiuyWired
05-15-2006, 3:40 AM
reinstall.
 DarthMaulUK
05-15-2006, 5:28 AM
You will need to update your graphic card drivers and probably your direct x9c (which is on the cd).

This will sort out your problem. Visit this thread http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=155333) and follow the instructions

DMUK
 popcorn2008
05-15-2006, 5:11 PM
Screenshots always help out as well! Use PrntScrn on your keyboard to do so.
Page: 1 of 1