Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fett-style Mandolorians - Released

Page: 2 of 2
 revan7189
10-24-2006, 7:02 PM
This is likely from another mod that doesn't have its 2da file in the proper format. What mods do you have installed?
I have the republic commando mod, jedi hoods, skip peragus, visually apealling atris, and shortsaber pack.
 RedHawke
10-25-2006, 7:55 AM
I have the republic commando mod, jedi hoods, skip peragus, visually apealling atris, and shortsaber pack.
I would suspect the Atris Mod or the Shortsaber Pack (If it has a 2da file, if it is the one I am thinking of I don't think it uses one. If it doesn't then check this one off the list too.), as I know the Jedi Hoods likely use no 2da files, and Prime's Republic Commando mod most likely uses the proper 2da file format, if it uses 2da files at all. Try removing the Atris Mods files and installing this mod and see if it works.

If it does then you might want to inform the creator of said mod that their 2da files are in an improper format. ;)
 Darth DeadMan
11-03-2006, 8:04 PM
 darthsabe
02-16-2007, 5:40 AM
Best mod ever made for TSL! Are there considerations to convert the mod for Kotor 1?

Greetings,
darthsabe
 Darth DeadMan
02-17-2007, 5:49 PM
Are there considerations to convert the mod for Kotor 1?
At this time - no. Maybe later, but I don't promise anything.
 Salzella
02-17-2007, 7:20 PM
Wow, this is great. I've been looking for this :D
 wilv
03-08-2007, 6:18 PM
any working link to this? i get 404 error on all the links posted here
 Darth DeadMan
03-09-2007, 5:48 PM
wilv
Version 3.0 (http://ds1.pcgamemods.com/core/18690/Mandalorians3.0.exe)
V 3.1 is not available at the moment :(
 wilv
03-09-2007, 8:50 PM
awesome ty been dying to dl this mod
 Darth_Reaper
03-24-2007, 8:04 PM
wilv
Version 3.0 (http://ds1.pcgamemods.com/core/18690/Mandalorians3.0.exe)
V 3.1 is not available at the moment :(

Lucasforums needs to make the mod links easier to find i had to go to google to find your link a second time. btw i lost the mod the first time i downloaded it to a virus. but yeah this mod definatly makes the Mandalorians cooler, no1 wants to see soldiers who look like they are taking steroids which is how they look without the mod.
 Darth Balor
03-31-2007, 10:42 AM
thank you now TSL fits in better with the Kotor comics could you make a K1 version?
 Redempted_Evil
07-01-2007, 2:11 AM
Though i shouldn't wine, and he has done rather cool stuff for us, it is rather annoying How the site (PCGM) is down, but what can you do? any chance if this being uploaded elsewhere?
 RedHawke
07-02-2007, 1:48 AM
Lucasforums needs to make the mod links easier to find i had to go to google to find your link a second time.
How is this LucasForums fault? (I'm just curious.)
 shocker8813
07-08-2007, 12:39 AM
OK, I feel dumb asking this but I'm unclear, is there anywhere I can DL this? Obviously PCGM is down and has been, but the other link you provided later in the thread doesn't work either. I had this back when it was first released, and I'm gettin my mods back together, and want this one real bad.
 DarthJacen
07-10-2007, 1:37 AM
Thank you for reopening this thread. I downloaded this mod and it worked great when I was still of Duxn and Onderon, but when I moved on to Nar Shadaa and Korriban the bugs started showing up. First, when I was leveling the characters when I would get to the powers, the game would crash. Second, on Korriban the combat continually crashes the game, especially, when the mandalorians attack you in Ludo Kresh's tomb. The second part is when I have Mandalore in my party the second NPC in my party becomes bugged and cannot attack without crashing the game. Would anyone please help? I didn't have any problems with the game until I used this mod.

Edit: Nevermind, I think I found the problem. Somehow, I replaced my TSL spells.2da file with a KOTOR 1 spells.2da file. It caused my powers to crash and anything else. I wonder if I am completely out of this though.
 jessefett
07-29-2007, 12:12 AM
Both links arent working :( plz plz some one email it to me at Please PM Me I want them so baddly :'( and if you do send it plz put the subject as Fett or anything with the word fett so it stands out.

Removed email address as per our forum rules, please use the Private Message (PM) system. It helps keep away the email harvesting spam bots. Thanks. -RH
 Darth_Secura
08-11-2007, 5:56 PM
Can someone please send this file to me? pcgamemods is down and the other one gives me an error 404. please email or pm them to me. Great mod man ^_^
 evhmovover
08-30-2007, 2:40 AM
Can you Just upload them somewhere else?PCGM is almost ALWAYS down. :swear: anyway,can someone PM this to me I've wanted it for a while but, ironicaly every time I get hooked on k2 PCGM is down then I take a hiatus while its up and never get the flippin mod LOL.
 EmperorPalpa
08-30-2007, 4:08 PM
Can you Just upload them somewhere else?PCGM is almost ALWAYS down. :swear: anyway,can someone PM this to me I've wanted it for a while but, ironicaly every time I get hooked on k2 PCGM is down then I take a hiatus while its up and never get the flippin mod LOL.

Yeah! Upload it to KotOR files or lucasfiles (besides this armor is called beskar :D )
 Lord Mirdalan
11-18-2007, 10:39 PM
Can someone please PM me a link to an alternative download site for this mod? Thank You.
 dcinroc
11-21-2007, 10:26 AM
I'd like to get this mod as well, please!
 BlazingPhoenix
11-21-2007, 4:50 PM
Cool looking mod!
 Darth Bos Pity
12-02-2007, 4:49 PM
Has this been uploaded anywhere else yet, i really want it.

To everyone, please read the PCGM FAQ (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=179623), posts like these will simply be deleted in the future. -RH

Edit2: Due to recent surge of posters that can not, or will not, read the PCGM FAQ and are uselessly 'bumping' this thread, this thread is sadly closed. If the OP wishes it re-opened so they can update the mod link they can PM a staff meneber to do so. -RH
Page: 2 of 2