Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

my cd is scratch, need some help

Page: 1 of 1
 Risky
05-12-2006, 2:58 PM
hey, could anyone send me the file assets0.pk3 off their cd? i just installed my game b/c i havent played it in a long time and i wanted to play but i cant install it b/c i keep getting an error during installation saying that it cant read that file. any help is greatly appreciated. and btw, im not pirating or anything. nor am i asking anyone to do anything like that. i just want to play and i killed my cd. please help. thanks all.
 :bigemt
05-12-2006, 8:35 PM
hey, could anyone send me the file assets0.pk3 off their cd? i just installed my game b/c i havent played it in a long time and i wanted to play but i cant install it b/c i keep getting an error during installation saying that it cant read that file. any help is greatly appreciated. and btw, im not pirating or anything. nor am i asking anyone to do anything like that. i just want to play and i killed my cd. please help. thanks all.

http://www.nervou.com/images/poutin.gif)
 Samnmax221
05-12-2006, 8:40 PM
Hey :bigemt Cut that **** out, someone is going to ban you, answer how about taking your disk to be resurfaced, I'm not sure about the legal ramifications of sending you a file
 acdcfanbill
05-13-2006, 1:24 PM
take your CD to get buffed. many 2nd hand CD/DVD shops around my area do that for a nominal fee.
 Good Sir Knight
05-13-2006, 6:44 PM
This is the second time that he's snubed someone like that. Keep in mind he views those Dsbr idiots as 'luminaries' so it's not all that surprising.

I had this problem a couple months ago, I think I even posted abut it once. Just a good cleaning with my sweatshirt worked, worked like a charm. :)
 Samnmax221
05-13-2006, 8:09 PM
Depends on the surface you clean with, a sweatshirt could under circumstances be too coarse and makes things worse, or you could buy a disk doctor
 Kurgan
05-13-2006, 10:50 PM
Clean your CD or buy a new one.

If you need more help check LucasArts technical support, clean your registry (I recommend Registry Mechanic) and reinstall from the cleaned cd.

Nobody is going to send you their (huge) assets files here, sorry.

:lock:
Page: 1 of 1