Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Game won't recognize a conquest of a planet

Page: 1 of 1
 Destroyder121
05-09-2006, 10:07 AM
Im playing the campaign as the Empire, and i got to the part where i have to conquer Geonosis. somewhere in middle of the match i loose most of my units, including Vader, all i have left is a squad of stormies vs a tank, and 10 squads of infrantry and a few turrets.

I then tactic around for 20 minutes and finally win the map with only 4 stormtroopers left in the squad, but when i get back to the galactic map, the game doesn't even recognize that i won the battle! My glorius mood after displaying my tactical superiority to that of the computers gets crushed by a bug by the game not recognizing i conquered the planet..

There was no mention of that Vader must survive either, so its not that, and i fulfilled all of the objectives i were given.
 DarthMaulUK
05-15-2006, 5:34 AM
I have had this happen during online campaign play. Its extremely odd and I have to recapture the planet again. A bug

DMUK
Page: 1 of 1