Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Droids cant steal tech

Page: 1 of 1
 Pietje
05-01-2006, 7:55 AM
I'm at the mission: Stealing from the rich

i have to send r2d2 and C-3PO to steal tech from that planet Mon Calamari.
but when i drag the droids to the "steal" button i doesnt do anything.

Hope u can help me, thanks
 Liam8
05-18-2006, 7:21 AM
Check that there are no other units in with them, they have to be alone.
 DarthMaulUK
05-18-2006, 8:32 AM
There does come a point when theres nothing left to steal. Might be worth checking that as well

DMUK
 Terrasidius
04-28-2007, 9:42 PM
Thank god someone is having the same problem as me; hello i just installed tonight [best of pc version, patched up to latest etc] and im havng this exact same problem. i attacked the other planet first, kuat i think, now when i move my droid icon over the steal thing it doesnt do anything, not only that, i cant do anything at all, move to anymore planets etc, the only planet i have an option to do anything with is mon calamari and it wont let me do anything, r2d2 keeps coming up saying "you must use droids to steal..." its sooo frustrating, ive tried everything like sending a fleet and army but r2 wont have it, so annoying, can anyone pleeeease help. really wanna play this game, its well good. thanks.

p.s, another little query, im at level two tech but i cant build canteena. any suggestions?
 Terrasidius
05-02-2007, 3:37 PM
can someone please help me with this prob, its soooo frustrating lol. love this game, no ideas at all?
 droidissue
10-09-2007, 8:20 AM
I have been extensively looking for a resolution to the above mentioned problems. If anyone knows of a fix or work around, please reply to this thread or point me in the right direction.
 timr4140
02-16-2008, 10:22 PM
Same problem. How do you fix it? Small yellow guy at the bottom of r2-c3 icon, why?
 Terrasidius
02-17-2008, 9:47 AM
Again, please, if someone knows a solution to this itd be great to be able to play the game, its awesome. Thanks

I mean we cant be the only ones whove had this problem.
 lukeiamyourdad
02-17-2008, 11:18 AM
Have you checked if there was tech still available to steal as previously suggested?

And to answer a very old question, canteenas are only available on specific planets.

Frankly, I'm not sure if there is a solution to this problem :(
 timr4140
02-17-2008, 9:34 PM
There is a little yellow guy at the bottom of the r2-c3 icon. I assume this means they are grouped with infantry but I can't seperate them so I can steal at mon calamari. Help. :confused:
 lukeiamyourdad
02-17-2008, 10:55 PM
*Thread merged*

Hmm...why can't you seperate them? Just zoom in and separate them.
Page: 1 of 1