Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

npc spawn does not work in multiplayer

Page: 1 of 1
 Hellas
05-01-2006, 7:31 AM
When I want to spawn npcs in Multiplayer(after having enabled the cheating mode) I get the error message "unknown cmd npc". But I can use all the other cheats like "god" or "noclip". What am I doing wrong?
 Good Sir Knight
05-03-2006, 12:31 PM
Nothing actually, you can't spawn npc's like you would in the normal game. Try throwing in a few bots for fun.

I know that there are some mods that can do this... I think this admin was using DC Mod when he flooded bespin streets with surprisingly accurate storm troopers.
 Mr_No_One
06-25-2006, 12:34 PM
Yes im an admin in dc mod cause im in a clan. to spawn npc's u do /g2animent and a stormtrooper spawns /g2animent 0 0 0 models/players/desann/model.glm sound/chars/desann/misc will spawn desann with his sounds
 *Darklight
07-05-2006, 2:06 PM
Im able to spawn npcs on my PC on multiplayer.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????
 •-BLaCKouT-•
07-05-2006, 6:17 PM
I had this problem when I had the Master Chief model/skin in my base folder. Something in it was causing a clash. After I removed it - no probs spawning NPCs :)

Try ripping out all your 'custom' pk3 files and re-adding them in a few at a time to see if any are causing you grief!

:) B.
Page: 1 of 1