Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Change SP character

Page: 1 of 1
 ws527
04-29-2006, 8:14 PM
Hi, I was wondering if there was any way I could change the single player character from kyle to another model. I'm not making a map..I just want to play the game with a different model.

thx
 dtriniman
04-29-2006, 11:23 PM
/model <name>

if you wanted reelo u type /model reelo. simple as that.
 acdcfanbill
04-30-2006, 2:16 AM
hrm, i thought it was something different for single player, like /playermodel or some such. try searching the forums.
 Mr_No_One
06-25-2006, 12:38 PM
dude in sp u cant do that i did /model Desann and it say unknown cmd model. i did /playermodel and it said da same thing! only in JA u can change model
 mivoci1
11-10-2006, 10:01 PM
I did change to Shadowtrooper must say magnificent (but Jan and Tavion's eyes were brown) for some reason
 katanamaru
11-13-2006, 10:16 PM
You can download a fair number of mods that change kyle to someone else. Once you do I recommened you open the pk3 up and see how it's done so you can change him to anybody. It's not that hard really.
Page: 1 of 1