Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

saber clashing light effects

Page: 1 of 1
 neal8929
04-24-2006, 10:31 PM
Whenever I'm saber fighitng and the sabers clash together, the sparks it makes are really bright and take up most of the screen. That is really annoying in saberlocks. It is so bright when the sabers touch, that it seems unnatural, i probably messed something up when i was messing around with the console commands. But dose anyone know a console command to lower the bright light effects of sabers clashing? its distacting and hard to figh with them.
 Sith Dagger
04-25-2006, 11:39 AM
No counsel command that I know of, but you could mod in smaller sparks using EffectsED
 neal8929
04-26-2006, 11:58 PM
Where is a good place to find a COMPLETE list of console commands, or a way to find for myself all the console commands?
 razorace
06-13-2006, 10:04 PM
As far as I know, there isn't a complete list in existance. My OJP project has attempted to document them as much as possible but there are a LOT. :)
 Vruki Salet
06-20-2006, 3:21 PM
There are commands that are mentioned in the code that do nothing too, and there are those that are mentioned that the game doesn't seem to recognize in play, though I haven't checked all those out in all different gametypes.
 UDM
07-17-2006, 4:10 AM
I never understood why saber clashes have sparks. I always thought sparks are a by-product of extreme heat and metal, not 2 extremely hot energy fields

In any case, if you're looking for something else to replace sparks, I'd suggest SanJ's Movie Effects Clashes mod
 neal8929
09-02-2006, 5:08 PM
Wow. I remeber this post, it was back in april and I dont have that problem anymore, but thanks anyways, half a year later...
Page: 1 of 1