Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Galactic Empire

Page: 1 of 1
 Xenophon Ualtar
04-23-2006, 9:36 PM
Hello, I am a LT and the leader of Zeta Squadron in the Galactic Empire: An Empire Reborn. We are a club that plays many of the old Star Wars games, and the new ones too. Anyway, I am mainly here to inform any of the people that come here that we are out there and that we still play XWA if you are looking for a place to find like minded people. We have people that play mulitplayer and we have many user created missions. If you are interested more information you can go to the web site or even better you can pm me here on these forums and I can answer any questions that you might have.

LT Xenophon Ualtar
http://www.empirereborn.net/)
 RSF_Angel
01-21-2007, 6:08 PM
Hi- RSF_Angel here. I tried to provoke a war w the GE back in G.A.Daemons days, back in XWA's glory days, back when i was an over enthusiastic n00b!

You want to reach me for some friendly XWA?

I'm rsfangel on X-fire. Anyone wants to, they can add me, and we'll fly sometime.
Page: 1 of 1