Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Atzerri - Moff Kalast - Game Stuck?

Page: 1 of 1
 coelomate
04-23-2006, 2:33 PM
Hey,
I'm on the Moff Kalast level and When I moved my ships over to Atzerri I won the space battle instantly, then I moved my ground forces down to the land and I still haven't found Moff Kalast. There is a red X hovering over the planet, but no matter what I do I cannot activate any in game sequence whereby I find Kalast. I heard that the emperor would provide you with the interdictator to catch Kalast, but I don't have that either.
So, is this a bug?
The days just keep rolling by and I can't find Kalast although there is that annoying red X which I guess means he is there.
I've tried using all of my different heroes and no one triggers his uncovering.
Any help would be apprecited.
 popcorn2008
04-23-2006, 7:48 PM
Try building anouther interdictor. The interdictor should have appeared over Coruscant, and you have to have that in your fleet when you move it to the planet with the red x or else kalast will escape.
 coelomate
04-24-2006, 10:24 PM
It was because I had the battles set to auto resolve. I figured it out by trying an old savegame. After I switched the setting to remove the auto resolve then the correct game sequence appeared (Moff Kalast ran away and the Interdictor appeared) after I fought over Atzerri.
Thnx!
 Kaschunga
02-10-2007, 12:47 PM
ok i already once played that game through
last time i had no problem to get kalast
first u have to attack his planet thatn u get the interdictor
and then u just find him somewhere else
now i have S.A.U installed (great mod for EAW) and that frack is just not showing up anywhere
how can i find him
is there a bugfix
please help this is really anoying

(read something about that on the Steiners advanced units board for bugs they say it has nothing to do with the mod its that moff kalast jumps from system to system randomly adn can jump to systems wich u canґt attack at this level
is that true how can i get him then ? does he keep jumping ?
thx for help
kaschu
 DarthMaulUK
02-12-2007, 7:20 AM
I still suggest that you uninstall any mods before embarking on campaign modes. Then re-install the game to over right the files lost

DMUK
Page: 1 of 1