Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Game won't start

Page: 1 of 1
 lostrodamus
04-19-2006, 5:44 PM
HI all, ive been playing this game for a while now. However i stopped a week ago and decided to start again today. Problem is the game doesnt start up at all. I pop in the cd, hit start game but i get nothing. I have 1.3 and its worked fine until now. Directx is updated and video drivers are fine. Any suggestions as to how i can fix this?
 DarthMaulUK
04-19-2006, 6:03 PM
Do you have any thing running in the back ground? Have you added anything to your PC since you last played? Think if you've changed anything at all. Also, do you start your game from the CD? Or direct from the desktop? If you do the latter, see what happens.

DMUK
 lostrodamus
04-19-2006, 8:02 PM
I havent changed anything on the PC and i've tried using both the desktop and CD start up. Im a little confused.
 DarthMaulUK
04-20-2006, 3:56 AM
Try a re-install. Most odd this. Un-install the game and select the 'repair' option.

DMUK
 jmac7142
04-20-2006, 5:18 AM
If you have any mods installed that use XML files, it's possible that there's a syntax error in one of them; sometimes the game refuses to start when it can't parse an XML file.
Page: 1 of 1