Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Battle Over Coruscant

Page: 1 of 1
 Arcane_Penguin
04-16-2006, 9:24 PM
My Second map,

Its a big Courscant space map (BOC = Battle Over Coruscant)

it features custom cockpits for all vehicles, heros for both sides,
multi-capital ships, and over 250+ modifed ship to ship turrets.

==::Installation::==

1. When you first download the file, it should be a zip file named "boc". Extract everything in the file to your desktop.
2. You should have extracted 3 files. One of them should be a readme text file named "Read Me" and the other two should be zip files named "BOC_Part_I" and "BOC_Part_II".
3. Extract everything from the zip file named "BOC_Part_I" to the desktop. You should have extracted a folder named "BOC".
4. Move the "BOC" Folder to your Star Wars Battlefront II AddOn folder in Crogram FilesLucasArtsStar Wars Battlefront IIGameDataAddOn.
5. Now, extract everything from the zip file named "BOC_Part_II". You should have extracted 3 folders named "FPM", "SIDE", and "Sound."
6. Move these three folders named "FPM", "SIDE", and "Sound" to the LVL_PC Folder in the "BOC" Folder that you just put in the AddOn folder. The location of the LVL_PC Folder is here.
Crogram FilesLucasArtsStar Wars Battlefront IIGameDataAddonBOCdata_LVL_PC

As you can see it's located in another folder named "data". Once you've put all 3 folders into the LVL_PC Folder it should work.
7. Enjoy.

==::Bugs::==

Theres no sound for the heros and some units.

DOWNLOAD (http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Battle_Over_Coruscant;60780)

My Website (http://www.freewebs.com/arcane_penguin/index.htm)
 jake123456
05-04-2006, 5:57 PM
Thanks a lot !!! I kept waiting for someone to create a good courascant battle map. Thanks!
 MachineCult
05-04-2006, 6:16 PM
Some screens would have been nice, Penguin.
 Darth Andrew
05-04-2006, 7:54 PM
http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Battle_Over_Coruscant;60780x#877896)

Open the comments, and go to post #24. There you go. :)
 PoiuyWired
05-05-2006, 8:05 AM
I think we should start a "BF2+" project aiming to put all things "like cockpits and 1st person views" back into the game, and make them online playable.

Once we get the project going the cockpits(amongst other things) can be played on anymaps online rather than selected maps.

But yeah, its a great job.
 darthxarga
09-03-2006, 5:39 PM
ok my game crashes before it even gets to the mod map, any suggestions?
 Jovin
12-04-2006, 3:42 AM
Hey Penguin, nice map! Having a lot of fun with it, much better than any of the stock space maps.

It seems like you modded the behavior of the vessels. Care to tell me how? I'd like to change the starship flight physics and am wondering if this is even possible in a BF2 mod.

Thanks!
 Darth Newfie
12-04-2006, 5:45 PM
I'm no modder and I don't even have the game for PC but I'm glad to know that people take the time to put the 1st person views into vehicles. When I get the PC version , I'll have this mod downloaded without hesitation.
 Jovin
12-04-2006, 8:36 PM
Hey Penguin, nice map! Having a lot of fun with it, much better than any of the stock space maps.

It seems like you modded the behavior of the vessels. Care to tell me how? I'd like to change the starship flight physics and am wondering if this is even possible in a BF2 mod.

Thanks!

Got my answers over on the gametoast forums, thanks anyway!
 Daft Adidas
12-08-2006, 11:08 AM
Cool, i luv SWB2 plz look at my thread guys, it's called "SWB3 What improovements should be made. Bye
Page: 1 of 1