Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Copying Shipped Worlds

Page: 1 of 1
 esteroth12
04-09-2006, 5:09 PM
ok... I want to "upgrade" one of the shipped worlds (like some people did with Geonosis and Utapau) and I want to know: how do I (easily; I don't want to have to basically remake the map) copy the entire world? (I understand copying the folder from assets, but when I just copied the stuff in the worlds folder, and the ODF, msh, and effects folders, the world is black)
 master_skywalke
04-29-2006, 6:33 AM
ok... I want to "upgrade" one of the shipped worlds (like some people did with Geonosis and Utapau) and I want to know: how do I (easily; I don't want to have to basically remake the map) copy the entire world? (I understand copying the folder from assets, but when I just copied the stuff in the worlds folder, and the ODF, msh, and effects folders, the world is black)
Just copy the wld file from the Assets folder from (example) Felucia and copy it over the name of your world. Then it will work.
 raz92
04-29-2006, 1:58 PM
Or maybe you could just copy the 3 letter world from the assets\worlds folder, but rename the 3 letters of the folder you just copied to your world's 3 letters. I dont actually know if this works.
Page: 1 of 1