Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help at Sith Base/ Manaan Court

Page: 1 of 1
 Chaos_Wolf_1989
04-06-2006, 7:36 PM
Okay, I interrogated the prisoner and got the Sith Codes. Then I went in the sith base. But for some reason, I can't enter the training room where those Selkath are to get the datapad. What's worse is that when I leave the base I have to go to court and no matter what I say, I get executed! I'm thinking of starting over. But if I do, then I'll have to fight the people from Taris Dueling Arena ALL OVER AGAIN! And Bendak Starkiller was really, really tough for me! What should I do?
 ~DarthGeek~
04-06-2006, 8:41 PM
Well.... You didn't get the sidequest from the selkath in the cantina so, the game won't let you progress, but you can't leave so, you're screwed, sorry!
 Chaos_Wolf_1989
04-06-2006, 8:53 PM
Well.... You didn't get the sidequest from the selkath in the cantina so, the game won't let you progress, but you can't leave so, you're screwed, sorry!

I can leave the base, it's just that when I do, these Selkath arrest me. Then I get an Arbiter, but he's isn't any good. Any I get executed EVERY TIME... so you think I should just start all over?
 zadi
04-06-2006, 9:27 PM
I can leave the base, it's just that when I do, these Selkath arrest me. Then I get an Arbiter, but he's isn't any good. Any I get executed EVERY TIME... so you think I should just start all over?

You'll need to start from before you enter the base. Go to the cantina and talk to the Selkath there about the missing youth then you can enter the base and complete the mission. If you leave the base without finding the missing Selkath or getting the datapad from the Sith then you're screwed.
 The Doctor
04-06-2006, 9:36 PM
You can get out of execution.
Say that the Sith offered you a job, and you had to fight them when you turned them down and they tried to kill you.
 Hallucination
04-07-2006, 12:00 AM
^I believe you say they tried to convert you, but it's the same thing. And once you're done that, go to the merc cantina, get the quest and go back into the Embassy through the front door. Don't worry, no one will try to stop you the second time.
 TSR
04-07-2006, 11:12 AM
dang. beat me to it^. Tips for the court. make it look stylish. let the arbeiter continue until he comes to the "my client is insane" argument. (wish i could remember the whole quote. would go good in the funniest things said in KOTOR thread...). then choose to sack your arbeiter. then continue with the whole "they invited me in, i refused, they tried to kill me" type argument. then go outside the court room, and straight opposite is the mercanaries room. go in, and gthe selkath will ask to speak to you. then, like hallucination said, you can get in the sith base, even when the droid guard ironically tells you that it is in a state of lockdown...
 Chaos_Wolf_1989
04-07-2006, 5:30 PM
^I believe you say they tried to convert you, but it's the same thing. And once you're done that, go to the merc cantina, get the quest and go back into the Embassy through the front door. Don't worry, no one will try to stop you the second time.

YES! I finally escaped execution!!! I just had to say that I was on a diplomatic mission with the Republic and the Sith double-crossed me and then attacked! Then I got the mission from the Selkath in the cantina and killed Shasa and his friends. Then I had to go get the droid module from that huge droid. Plus, I finally got the Dark Jedi Master Robe from that Sith Lord!
 TSR
04-08-2006, 5:01 AM
w00t. good going. i take it you're doing dark side. *cough* scum *cough*. i just cant do darkside. anyways, have fun with the rest of the game
 Chaos_Wolf_1989
04-08-2006, 11:35 AM
w00t. good going. i take it you're doing dark side. *cough* scum *cough*. i just cant do darkside. anyways, have fun with the rest of the game

Yeah, I'm almost close the the Star Forge. I got the Star Maps from Tatooine, Korriban, now Manaan, and then Kashyyk. I also got powerful crystals for by double-bladed red lightsaber. It has 7-28 damage! BTW, why can't you go DS?
 Hallucination
04-08-2006, 1:03 PM
^Some people just can't be evil. I feel sorry for them, it's really fun and the options are really interesting.
 Maverick5770
04-09-2006, 12:05 AM
BTW you are NOT screwed if you don't get the sidequest, you just have to go back into the base after you win your case. Never accept their arbiter, I failed 17 times in a row with that damn arbiter, just tell him you can do it without him, then convince the selkath that you didn't do anything wrong.
 TSR
04-10-2006, 6:08 PM
well, i can go slightly drk side. with my will power being as strong as the average 30 yr old star wars fan, i usually end up going LS. i just cant naturally be mean like that. Although, for the right price...
 Canderous_ordo1
05-09-2006, 4:09 AM
anthor good trick i found in the game if you have about 150 computer spikes you can shut down the power grid that way the camera is shut down so they cannot catch you fighting its a great way out
 TSR
05-09-2006, 5:35 AM
If youy have 150 computer spikes you have either a) cheated or b) played pazaak and won a bit too much. and why do you need 150 spikes? and where do you shut the power grid down?
 Canderous_ordo1
05-09-2006, 5:58 AM
in the rebel base on the large computer and takeing down the power grid is no cheat but for it to happen you need the 150 computer spikes to take down the power grid its a fantastic way to get out of trouble
 Clone L68362
05-09-2006, 8:39 PM
How would you recommend getting 150 spikes? Did you just buy them all? If you did, I can't help but wonder why I never did that...
 Canderous_ordo1
05-14-2006, 4:35 AM
well i saved all my money in the game but it costs alot for the 150 computer spikes then once i had enough i used them on the computer at manan to shut down the power grid .that way they have no way of finding out what happend because no power means no cameras .

ands bendick is a push over if you know how
you know how you get tjat guys belt and arm band after the swoop race equip them then have master power attack up with the echaini ritual band and battle stims lots then once in you can just clobber and slice and mince till bendick is just a pile of smoking dust.
and belive me ds is what i do best i guess i just injoy gutting and killing in the game and in real life my service gets paid to the highest bidder. there is nothing like slaughtering baddys frist thing in the morning and anyone too stupid normly ends up dead or running haveing granades tossed at them
 RC-1162
05-24-2006, 3:25 PM
do you mean the republic base where roland wann is? if so, youre lying. i simply got 150 spike via cheats to see what happens and it always said "spikes rejected, even though my computer use was 143 or something (yes cheats again, but only to test this out). that option is not possible.
best thing to do once youre captured is dismiss the arbiter before you go to the court. tell him that you'll represent yourself and then tell the court that the sith were secretly trying to lure you to the darkside. then say that you refused and they attacked and youre home free.
Page: 1 of 1