Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How Nerdy Are You???

Page: 1 of 1
 Urchin
04-05-2006, 10:28 PM
Ok, just a quick question for everyone...

How nerdy do you think you are?

Having answered that, take this quiz because MJ wants to know what the results are, but isn't nerdy enough to remember his password to get into here (nor was I, but then I reset mine :p)

This is mine:

I am nerdier than 24% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out! (http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_nq.php?im)

------
By the way, if anyone can tell me how to convert HTML to UBB so picture generates for the link I'd appreciate it. MJ's attempts were worse than mine :p
 Sallim
04-06-2006, 2:52 PM
lol well...I am not suprised! ( to much anim flows through my veins)

Your Score Summary Overall, you scored as follows: 23% scored higher (more nerdy), and 77% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: Mid-Level Nerd. Wow, it takes a lot of hard nerdy practice to reach this level.
 LiMP RABBiT
04-06-2006, 3:51 PM
I'm nerdier than 9% of people apparently. But then again, I'm on this forum, so it must have ranked me too low! Baaa-zing.

Yes, everyones favourite forumite is back to add a few useless posts before disappearing into the real world for a while. If anyone is thinking 'who is this guy', I don't like you.
 Sallim
04-07-2006, 12:59 PM
I'm nerdier than 9% of people apparently. But then again, I'm on this forum, so it must have ranked me too low! Baaa-zing.

haha.. 9 isnt much ;) but right , you are here, somehting have to be wrong with the test...

well limpy so what happend to you? Do you were hidin somewhere?

nice to see you back
 LiMP RABBiT
04-08-2006, 1:53 PM
I'm afraid I went to a university that is so lame that it doesn't have internet connections in halls of residence. Yes folks, I had to... get a life. It was tragic. Now I'm reduced to my infrequent hits of Nightlight goodness when I can be arsed to brave the British West Country whether and use the library connections. I've done that very thing about five times. That is all. Now I'm home for a few weeks, so you'll have all you can handle of me for a brief time. Anyhoo, I don't want to spam, so I would like to say that... bugger it, I can't be arsed to save this post.
 Gabez
04-09-2006, 4:52 PM
Don't worry limpy... everything you write is spam!

Anyway, my score:

68% scored higher (more nerdy), and 32% scored lower (less nerdy). What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: not nerdy, but definitely not hip.

...which is depressing. I'm too nerdy to be cool and too cool to be nerdy. :~
 Sallim
04-11-2006, 4:10 PM
 MJ
04-15-2006, 8:03 PM
Dude, Nightlight will automatically generate a message like that if the webpage is missing. It's really worrying that you were looking for that sort of stuff. On Nightlight, no less.

And SEE, Sally?! There ARE bigger nerds than me out there! :D

I had to reset my password :(
 Sallim
04-17-2006, 8:39 AM
It's really worrying that you were looking for that sort of stuff. On Nightlight, no less.

it was a joke :O
whats up with the wallpaper button btw ?
 MJ
04-17-2006, 7:19 PM
whats up with the wallpaper button btw ?

Patience is a virtue!

That's pretty much become the Nightlight mantra, hasn't it?
Page: 1 of 1