Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Multiplayer saves disappeared!

Page: 1 of 1
 kimballkinnison
04-01-2006, 9:44 AM
Have had an issue with save games for multiplayer LAN galactic conquest, was working fine but went to load a campaign recently and no saves are showing! If we start a new game and try to save they appear, but aren't there from the loading screen. Any new saves we try won't show either.

Sooo frustrating please help!! :(

Thanks,
Kim
 kimballkinnison
04-01-2006, 12:48 PM
Further to this have tried hosting a game on the opposite pc to the original one. The save games then appear in the load game window.....after loading the galactic map of our campaign appears, along with a synchronization error :(
 Ali1392
04-01-2006, 1:57 PM
have you tried both saving
 Xanatos_Slasher
04-02-2006, 10:14 PM
It's all good when I try and save in Single, I can see them there, but it won't let me load when I connect to LAN!!! It's really frustrating......
 popcorn2008
04-02-2006, 10:22 PM
This is a common problem many people have faced. Try this:

Start up a LAN game as if your were starting a new game on the computers that are on your LAN. Now quit the game. Host a new game and see if it is now there. Worked for me.

But yes, it is extremely frustrating.
 Xanatos_Slasher
04-02-2006, 11:03 PM
Didn't work... but I'm sure petro will address this in the next patch. Thanks anyway!
 kimballkinnison
04-03-2006, 4:49 AM
Yep I think we've tried about every possible combo to no avail...ah well seems to be a common problem anyway so hopefully a fix will come soon :/
Page: 1 of 1