Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Galactic Civilizations II Demo

Page: 1 of 1
 Jmaster3265
03-30-2006, 9:38 PM
Does anyone know a good site where i could download GC2? Gamespot is extremly slow as always and so is download dot com. They take a long time to load and the time to wait is between 2 hours-45 minutes. Idk why they just are and i have a good connection. (Cable internet) Although download dot come is 40 minutes still a bit long. :)
 Jan Gaarni
03-31-2006, 1:10 AM
It's because of the que.

There are alot of people waiting in line to download it before you and me.

I would recommend try to check it out on FilePlanet, but that seems to need to log in to download for the moment. That would require a subscription. So I guess that's out of the question. :)

So, I'm out of ideas except just wait in line I guess.
 ActofWar
03-31-2006, 7:12 AM
You can try at fileplanet, but you'll properbly find that ur in a que there as well unless you pay for there premium download.

Normaly if i carn't get things from gamespot, i'd go to http://www.gamershell.com/news/29184.html)

There are plenty of diff servers where you can try and get a better download screen.
 Jmaster3265
04-01-2006, 7:03 PM
Um, kinda late now guys i made this topic 2 days ago. And you replied the day after i made it i took my chances with the 1 hr wait for the demo. But now i want to know where can i get Rise of Legends demo. I did have it downloading 3 hours though, but my idiot borther turned off the computer when i signed off my account (swtich user) So i got it to 2 hours 55 minutes, only 5 minutes were left but he turned it off. And i don't want to wait another 3 hours...
 Commander Obi-Wan
04-01-2006, 7:12 PM
Get Interent Downoad Manager or...

be patient.
 swphreak
04-01-2006, 9:17 PM
FileFront FTW! (www.filefront.com)

I went ahead and purchased Dread Lords awhile back. It rocks so much.
 Jmaster3265
04-02-2006, 7:43 PM
FileFront FTW! (www.filefront.com)

I went ahead and purchased Dread Lords awhile back. It rocks so much.

Filefront seems to be the best at 50 minutes.
 Jan Gaarni
05-02-2006, 10:31 AM
I've actually been able to try this game now, demo was in the latest PC GAMER (UK edition), and dang, I should have looked at it much earlier.

Now I can't wait till I get it in the mail. :D
 DarthMaulUK
05-02-2006, 11:21 AM
Ive just seen the trailer for Dawn Of War: Dark Crusade.... jaw drops....

DMUK
 Admiral Raven
05-03-2006, 11:55 AM
Yea I saw that yesterday and it looks pretty damn cool *buys DOW*

And I know you're an admin and everything so i'll choose my words carefully :p but what has that got to do with the original topic?
Page: 1 of 1