Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

clarification on the disconnect screen

Page: 1 of 1
 P5yNerGy|TFL
03-27-2006, 8:42 AM
Ok so the discconnect screen comes up. The Blue one. What do the white bars mean ? and also why doesnt the Kick Button Work when you know one of them has already left the game.
 gswift
03-27-2006, 10:27 AM
yeah, that's a mystery to me as well. And if you have 4 players and the host leaves, how can the other three keep playing after that screen goes away? Yes had that happen yesterday. It must be using some kind of shared hosting, and the 'host' isn't really a 'host' so much as just an administrator. That's actually kinda nice.

I notice that that screen pops up more often when gamespy is busy, but that could just be a coincidence.
 P5yNerGy|TFL
03-27-2006, 3:46 PM
And why is it that Host cant quit a game , the quit button doesnt work ! Once there was a game i hosted - 8 players. One had a starting frame rate of 5 fps.. ALL 6 other players left one after another..and I was all alone with this 5fps guy who wouldnt quit!.
Page: 1 of 1