Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ebon Hawk Crew

Page: 5 of 5
 JediMaster12
04-12-2006, 6:03 PM
"Maybe you may find some answers," Trystan replied. His mind was wandering, concentrating on disturbances and currents. Something was nagging at him.
 dark_lordess
04-12-2006, 11:18 PM
Silora looked to Trystan to see of he was uneasy as she felt. She leaned over. "Do you feel that too?" She asked quietly. "Like...something bad is going to happen, real soon?" She didn't know what it was exactly, but she sensed something sinister approaching.
 JediMaster12
04-13-2006, 1:18 AM
"Yeah, I have a bad feeling about this too. I'm not going to say anything because it could be nothing," Trystan whispered.
 Maverick5770
04-14-2006, 12:30 AM
Reck overheard Trystan and Silora's conversation, he too had the feeling. "I feel it too, what should we do?''
 JediMaster12
04-14-2006, 1:49 AM
"Nothing. We wait. Eat or we will be called impolite," and Trystan picked up his fork and ate a bit of the meat that was on his plate. He kept his senses alert as he scanned the landscape while he ate. He had no doubt the Haida sisters were alert as well.
 dark_lordess
04-14-2006, 10:46 PM
Silora did as Trystan said, but found that she had lost her appetite. She subconsciously laid a hand lightly on the hilt of her lightsaber, just in case. It never hurt to be ready.
 ExtreamJedi12
04-15-2006, 1:13 PM
Niartyl walked slowly into the village. He conjured up some Force Lightning and struck one of the houses with it. It was instaintly set ablaze. He did to the same to other houses. Settlers went running. Chaos was all around. Suddenly, Jedi from the Jedi Praxeum jumped out from nowhere and surrounded Niartyl. They looked into his eyes. They saw no emotion. They all attacked. Niartyl was too quick. He defended. All of them were in a saber lock. One Dark Jedi agenst about five Jedi. The Jedi never stood a chance. When the saber lock was broken by Niartyl, he killed all but one. He then lifted the last Jedi up into the air with a Force Choke. As the villager ran around, Niartyl sent his lightsaber around to kill some of them. When the lightsaber returned, he pulled the Jedi back and his head went through the blade. When the copse went off the blade, Niartyl muttered to himself "Fatality."
 Jason Skywalker
04-15-2006, 2:54 PM
Jason looked upon him stunned.He just a dream in which he was a Sith Lord.

"I think i should keep this to myself and Kyle."thought Jason to himself.He got out of the ship,and went with Bavan,Silora,Trystan and Reck.
 JediMaster12
04-16-2006, 12:26 AM
Trystan sensed Jason's concern and sent, I think you should share with us when you are ready. Something troubles you. He went back to eating seeming to not look like he was caring. He had an idea that they were going to get visited by a a few unlikely creatures and he sensed the Queen knew it too. They weren't the Haida women for nothing.
 Jason Skywalker
04-16-2006, 6:44 AM
"I don't know if i will be able to share this with you."sent Jason to Trystan.HE then also started eating.

Meanwhile in the Ebon Hawk,Kate was meditating,when suddenly she felt a disturbance in the Force.A voice talked to her:

"The answer is among you.Do not let it escape."
 JediMaster12
04-16-2006, 8:02 PM
When you are ready Trystan sent again. He continued his motions of eating but he picked up the subtle movements in the forests. He had an idea now and he wondered why they were coming now.
 Maverick5770
04-16-2006, 11:43 PM
Reck picked up on the uneasyness in Trystan. He continued eating but he put his hand on his lightsaber all the same.
 Diego Varen
04-17-2006, 4:36 AM
Bavan saw Trystan and Reck feeling uneasy. Something was coming. Like the other two, Bavan held his Lightsaber. Tight.
 Jason Skywalker
04-17-2006, 5:58 AM
As Jason eated,he felt something bad.
"I have a bad feeling about this."thought Jason to himself."I better put my hand on my lightsaber."
 JediMaster12
04-17-2006, 4:00 PM
They came out of nowhere. Three extremely large cats came charging out of the forest and began to chase down the children, their favorite meal. Trystan made a huge Force Jump to one to the cats to distract them while the Haida women were grabbing melees and spears to chase them off. Queen Pilar grabbed her own melee and shouted, "For the children!" and she charged leading a small group.
 Jason Skywalker
04-18-2006, 2:54 PM
Jason used Force Speed,and rushed to a cat,and slashed it's legs.He then used Stasis on the cat.
 Diego Varen
04-18-2006, 3:00 PM
Bavan joined Jason and stopped the cats.
 Maverick5770
04-18-2006, 11:46 PM
Reck watched the cats come, they only managed to maul one child, but surely this was not all he had sensed, there had to be something bigger coming.
 Diego Varen
04-19-2006, 3:52 AM
Bavan sensed what Reck sensed. The Cats were just the start. Something was coming. But what? And when?
 Jason Skywalker
04-19-2006, 7:09 AM
Kate and Reaper went to there,as Kate sensed something wrong.

"Statement:Hi say we barricade the entrances."suggested Reaper.
 JediMaster12
04-19-2006, 4:22 PM
"These are just the scouts," Trystan said over the noise. He surveyed around as the three were taken care of. He stood in the center of the clearing and closed his eyes. He casted aside all distractions to focus. Deeper...deeper...
His eyes popped open and there was the queen of these cats and her master, a Rashikian. The Rashikian wasn't visible to everyone else. Trystan scanned and saw that it was just him and a small patrol of six. They were following the Rakatan, their leader. Drawing his lightsaber, he took a charge towards the Rashikian who drew his melee and began to swing. An intense fight broke out as the remaining six came out of hiding and began to cause mayhem.
((Just a note, these guys are really good. Think the equivalent of a Jedi))
 JediMaster12
04-20-2006, 11:49 AM
((EJ12: Where are you at? You make it sound like you are on Belos and yet didn't you say that you were on Yavin? Please confirm. Meesa confused))
 dark_lordess
04-20-2006, 9:45 PM
Silora followed Trystan into battle. Igniting her lightsaber, she Force jumped over to the small group and began slashing. At first she thought it would be an easy battle, but she was taken aback by their skill.
"Who trained them?" She muttered while deflecting another blow. She managed to get in a lucky swing and hacked one of the patrol man's arms off just as he was taking another swing at her. Unfortunately, at the arc the arm was going, it managed to whack her in the face, causing her to lose her balance, not to mention her composure. She fell back and looked up just in time to see the man, the blade in his other hand now, ready to cleave her skull in half. She quickly summoned her anger and lashed out with a brilliant bolt of Force Lightning, effectively frying her attacker. Wiping the blood off her face, she looked around wildly.
"Who the hell are these people!?"

((erm...just so you peeps know, i kinda have a habit of somehow incorporating humor into things...heh heh...if you don't like it, please tell me and i'll try my bestest to not do it anymore.))
 dark_lordess
04-20-2006, 9:46 PM
((afterthought...i'm really not that good at battle scenes...O.o))
 JediMaster12
04-21-2006, 12:25 PM
((You're doing fine))

Trystan grabbed Silora with a firm grip and pulled her up to her feet. He shouted over the noise, "They are the Rashikians, the equivalent of your fallen Jedi. They are alot stronger however having been trained for generations in combat."
He watched her back. He noticed no discernable pattern and wondered if it were merely a ruse. He was concerned at what Silora did and sent Why do you used such power to kill? It is not the Jedi way
 ExtreamJedi12
04-21-2006, 4:55 PM
((Oh, I thought you were on Yavin. Sorry.))
 Jason Skywalker
04-22-2006, 2:08 PM
"This is going to be hard."said Jason.He ignited his orange lightsaber and engaged duel with a Rashikian,as so did Kate.Reaper threw a grenade killing two.
 JediMaster12
04-23-2006, 12:16 AM
Spotting a kataran who had been startled, Trystan jumped onto its back and spoke in a strange language to calm it down. Then riding it, he ran through the camp charging at the group leader. The leader likewise jumped on the straif cat and charged with his blade out. They clashed like waves and fought hard trying to keep their beasts steady.
 Maverick5770
04-23-2006, 11:32 PM
Reck ducked, dogded and fought, these guys were very very good.
 Jason Skywalker
04-25-2006, 10:14 AM
Jason swung at the head of the Rashikian,but he blocked.The Rashikian then tried cut off his legs,but he jumped and tried to cut his head from the body,but the Rashikian blocked.Jason then left a Force Bolt that stunned the Rashikian,and thrust his lightsaber on the Rashikian's head,killing him.
 JediMaster12
04-26-2006, 1:18 AM
Trystan swung his lightsaber in an arc at the leader and was deftly blocked. He then swung the kataran around and fiented, throwing off the enemy allowing him to land a blow on the shoulder. To the others he sent through the Force Fient when you can but never let them know you are doing it.
 Jason Skywalker
04-29-2006, 9:30 AM
Kate only turned on her Cyan Lightsaber,and beefed up everyone with the Force.She then fell due to being too tired.One Rashikian tried to kill her,but Reaper shot him in the head.

"Statement:Come on Meatbag,you can do better!"said Reaper.
 Diego Varen
04-29-2006, 5:19 PM
With the help of Kate's Battle Meditation, Bavan ran towards the Rashikian. Bavan tried to attack, but one Rashikian kicked him. The kick caused him to fall backwards onto the ground. Two Rashikian raised their Weapons to strike, but Bavan used his Lightsaber and killed them before they could strike.
 Jason Skywalker
04-29-2006, 6:22 PM
Now only the Rakatan remained,and Trystan was dueling.Kate suggested everyone stayed back,as this was Trystan's fight.
 JediMaster12
04-30-2006, 12:39 AM
Trystan swung methodically. He knew he had hurt the group leader bad and the enemy was angry. He began to swing more wildly but grew frustrated that he was being blocked. He then jumped off the animal and Trystan did the same. In classic fighting stance of their people, they clashed. Sparks flew as Trystan's saber clashed with the leader's blade and the leader's blade came so close, it was hard to tell if it hit or not. It was intense up until when the leader used the Force to stir up th e dirt blinding everyone and when it settled, he was gone. Trystan still had his blade out but closed his eyes and let his senses reach out. He sensed that the enemy was on the run and would not be back. He disinegaged his saber and looked at everyone. He called to Bavan and the Queen and said, "I think I need to visit the healer."
His side showed red where the blade cut him.
 Diego Varen
04-30-2006, 4:08 AM
Bavan agreed with Trystan. The cut was bad. But at least the threat was over. At least for now.
"Where can we find this Healer?" He asked.
 JediMaster12
05-01-2006, 1:40 AM
Trystan didn't answer but instead fell forward only to be caught by the Queen. She said to Silora and Bavan, "Help me carry him. It's not far to the healer's."
 dark_lordess
05-01-2006, 9:00 PM
Silora had been watching the other's fight with a sort of detached entertainment, but the Queen's voice brought her back to reality. Shaking her head to clear it, she slung one of Trystan's arms over her shoulders and helped take him to the healer's.
 JediMaster12
05-01-2006, 9:16 PM
"This way," the Queen gestured with her head. They went into a hut that smelt of herbs and indeed was full of it. The healer woman came in shortly after having made sure the children were safe. She shooed everyone out except for Silora. She told her, "You will help me. Hand me what I say ok?"
 Maverick5770
05-02-2006, 12:10 AM
Reck had nearly been killed, but he was happy to be alive. As he calmed himself he saw that Trystan had been severly injured. he ran over to see if he could do anything. Seeing Bavan, he asked"Bavan, should we check the ship to see if any of them boarded the ebon hawk?"
 Diego Varen
05-02-2006, 1:17 AM
"Good idea," Bavan said, "Let's go. Everyone except Trystan and Silora follow me."
 Jason Skywalker
05-02-2006, 7:17 AM
"We better go.Come on Reaper!"said Jason.Kate followed as she needed to rest.
 JediMaster12
05-02-2006, 11:57 AM
The healer just laid Trystan on top of some hides and began to pull out some dressings. She told Silora to sit. She dressed Trystan's wound and made a special tea. She told Silora to drink and she drank also. The healer then sat beside Silora and said, "Now use healing techniques."
 dark_lordess
05-02-2006, 7:47 PM
Silora, unsure of what to make of the healer, blinked. Up until now, she had done everything asked of her. "Excuse me? Healing techniques? I thought you were the healer here." During her time with the Jedi, she didn't focus on healing abilities as most padawans did, and the Sith certainly didn't do much in regards to healing others... "Not quite sure what you're expectin here, lady...and what exactly did i just drink here?"
 JediMaster12
05-04-2006, 1:43 PM
The healer looked at Silora as if she were out of her mind. She said in her faltering Basic, "Tea brings power. When you concentrate, will come. Must need two. Bad wound," and she pointed at Trystan. She said, "Close eye and think of healing," and she kneeled next to Trystan with her hands outstretched and beckoned Silora to do the same.
Trystan was having one of his visions while unconcious. It disturbed him but his body never twitched a muscle but rather tensed up. The Healer again beckoned Silora to follow.
 Diego Varen
05-04-2006, 1:51 PM
(Just to let everyone know, there isn't a Sith threat or anything. RaV™ was going to be a Sith threat, but he hasn't posted anything in this Thread. So anyone up for being a Sith Lord?)
 Jason Skywalker
05-04-2006, 2:05 PM
Remember that dream Jason had that he was a Sith Lord?It wasn't a dream,it was a vision.And,wasn't Nihilus ressurecting?
 Diego Varen
05-04-2006, 2:09 PM
Remember that dream Jason had that he was a Sith Lord?It wasn't a dream,it was a vision.And,wasn't Nihilus ressurecting?

(If that was from Jedi Forces - Shadows Of War, it was Bavan who had that Vision and no, Nihilus wasn't going to be ressurecting)
 Jason Skywalker
05-04-2006, 2:28 PM
Go a few pages back,Jason had a dream.I think it was before he went with Bavan,Reck,Trystan and Silora to eat with the Queen.
 Diego Varen
05-04-2006, 2:41 PM
(Oh yeah. Jason, I give you permission to create a Sith Lord for the Story)
Page: 5 of 5