Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New custom heroes?

Page: 1 of 1
 Linky Triforce
03-22-2006, 9:34 AM
Hello, I am rather new to BF2 modding so bare with me if I sound to noobish :)

I have been wondering if it would be possible to make a new hero that would be used on certain maps(perhaps all)? I was thinking of doing a Geonosian Clone Trooper(the EP2 helmets) and then give him a green lightsaber and 2 force powers(any of my choice if possible?)

Would that idea be possible some how, and if so where would I start?

Thank you for your time.
 Darth Smaug
03-22-2006, 1:06 PM
If you're making a new hero it would be great if you'd make Qui-Gon..
 vidgamer838
03-22-2006, 6:25 PM
yes, it us possible, but i dont know how. somebody (sorry i dont have the name handy) made the yavin arena map, and it had sveral custom heros including Yun and Asajj Ventress
 minilogoguy18
03-22-2006, 7:15 PM
i was the one who got asajj in game but i didnt want her released with any maps and shes no longer gonna be worked on.
 Darth Smaug
03-23-2006, 7:09 AM
Hmm, i'd like to see that mod of yavin arena..
Kit Fisto would be great too.
 Linky Triforce
03-23-2006, 9:51 AM
So if I wanted to make a clone Jedi with a lightsaber for a hero, where would I start? What programs? I am normally pretty handy with getting started on modding if I got the right program heh :)
 minilogoguy18
03-23-2006, 10:44 AM
all you need is the mod tools and notepad for something simple like that.
 Linky Triforce
03-23-2006, 11:14 AM
Yes, it is a rather simple mod I am interesting in making. One question is am I able to make the sabers any colors I wish? or am I restricted to useing the ones currently ingame(for some reason I have a feeling that the combat moves are tied into whos saber it is correct? Like Yoda's Saber doing the spin jump moves ect.)

And thanks for the help so far minilogoguy18
 Darth Smaug
03-23-2006, 11:50 AM
The green saber colors look like yellow in the game, it would be cool if someone changes it like the green they use in the movies.
Page: 1 of 1