Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Xbox Battlefront 2 modding

Page: 1 of 1
 darthgrizavy
03-19-2006, 7:08 PM
I've been working on modding the xbox Battlefront II so far, I own both copies for PC and XBOX. The file structure is relatively the same. I can hex edit the mission.lvl to change it like they have done on the PC and they also offer some extra levels on live, so I might be able to find the TDATA directory on the xbox that holds the extra levels and we could copy levels for the PC also to the xbox. Is anyone interested in that?
 fortune faded13
04-27-2006, 4:23 PM
uh....

HECK FRIKIN YES.
 PoiuyWired
04-27-2006, 5:32 PM
Yes, xbox levels ftw!! :3
 Hoho5000
07-26-2006, 8:28 PM
Actually, I found a way to create content for the Xbox. I've managed to create a new mission.lvl and rep.lvl. If anyone wants the package you can use to create xbox content, let me know, and I can host it somewhere.
 wazmol69
09-16-2006, 8:41 AM
yes can you do that becuase i just got SW: BF2 on Xbox and i am one of the constructers of the TEC 2 mod and i would like to put my customised rep side in the xbox game
 PoiuyWired
09-28-2006, 4:27 PM
Yeah host it please!

Then we can reverse copy the xbox levels to PC.
 Relenzo2
10-05-2006, 5:05 PM
lol. Guess the players will overcome all...
 axeldarktrooper
03-15-2008, 12:19 AM
that'd be amazing

Actually, I found a way to create content for the Xbox. I've managed to create a new mission.lvl and rep.lvl. If anyone wants the package you can use to create xbox content, let me know, and I can host it somewhere.
I want that, man
 jawathehutt
03-15-2008, 11:51 AM
judging by the date of this thread, I'd say it never happened
 Teancum
04-03-2008, 2:19 PM
I can tell you the following:

-NEW maps are not possible, as we need the Xbox tools to munge the correctly. If you try to use a PC level the lighting is nonexistant
-Adding modes to maps IS possible, as long as all changes are made to mission.lvl only. However, this requires a modded Xbox, as this is a replacement for the file on the disc.
-I don't know about new factions. He said he successfully created a new rep.lvl so I assume it's possible to use sides from the PC.
Page: 1 of 1