Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Rise of the Sith: Dark Philosophies

Page: 2 of 2
 Diego Varen
03-20-2006, 1:21 AM
(I'm suprised nobody is wondering where I am).

Farqo had fallen to the Dark Side. Darth Arik had converted him to the Dark Side. Now Farqo swore his alligance.
"Kill" The Sith Teachings spoke.
 arvik
03-20-2006, 6:16 AM
Darth Arik knew just the right way how to get someone to turn to the dark side. Already the group of jedis he was fighting were taking their pathes to the dark side. Krell was thinking about abandoning his friends, Sacrafice attacked without being attacked, and Owen is just plain leaving his frined behind like the rest of them. Arik was skilled enough in the ways of the lightsaber to take on three people, and he was one of the only sith in history who could master two double sided lightsabers with ultimate balance.
Darth Arik unsheathed a second double sided lightsaber and used it to attack Krell. Lights of many colors were flashing everywhere. There was dark. There was light. Hatred and Vengeance against Honor and Forgiveness. The sith against the jedi. Arik swinged, slashed, jumped, ducked, spun, and used a whole assortment of tricks to fight off the three jedi.. At least until he got the help of a new ally. (Farqo)
 Reclaimer
03-20-2006, 7:15 AM
Meanwhile in the Sith chamber, Kao is being interrogated, he is on the verge of breaking, but holds back. The Sith Assassin is surprise.

"Hmm, well maybe Master has to take care of you. Oh well, he and Master Farqo are busy wi-"

"Master Farqo!?" Kao says in horror.

"Yes, it's seems the teachings of the Great Sith corrupted him and now he's with us..."

Kao is breathless. He can't trust anyone. He is alone, and he feels cold. Soon, he locks himself in his mind...

(I'm currently like 10% Neutral, so just a heads up...)
 Diego Varen
03-20-2006, 11:46 AM
"Kao" Farqo said, "Join me and together we'll destroy Darth Arik and rule the Galaxy. But first I must test how powerful you can become"
He got out his new Red Lightsaber and raised it.
"Come, test your skills" He told Kao.
He ran towards him. He attacked him as hard as he could. Kao remained on the defensive, while Farqo remained on the offensive.
 Shadda
03-20-2006, 4:24 PM
Sacrifice noted the new arrival but did not bother saying anything to him. Sacrifice swung his lightsabre at the sith, ducked to avoid the sith's lightsabre. He force pushed Darth Arik a good 7 meters.
Sacrifice felt something. Someone had changed from the good side of the force and now is using the dark side. Someone changed to the dark side. Sacrifice deactivated his lightsabre and said. "Something is wrong guys, Someone powerful is using the dark side. I must investigate."
Sacrifice ran off into what seemed like no where.
 Reclaimer
03-20-2006, 4:39 PM
"Never! I...won't...FALL!!!" Kao yells, putting all his anger into an attack, and knocks Farqo. Farqo know was on the ground.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-20-2006, 5:25 PM
Within moments, he managed to take over defending him from the other two Jedi. "Run, I'll be along shortly," he said, his double sabers twirling around his body.

Twisting, sliding, and clashing with Arik's lightsabers, he managed to back Arik up a few feet due to his rapid attacks. He leapt into the air to dodge a low sweep only to pull into a full backflip to avoid a high sweep, each with the doublesabers Arik was using.

He landed gracefully onto the ground, his blue saber out in front of him and his green saber inverted underneath his wrist. He contorted into a different stlye, changing it up on Arik. Even though is was difficult to combat a Sith Lord with two double-sided lightsabers, it wasn't impossible.

(No Force powers Arvik... that's cheap.. unless Arik will escape using one.)
 Diego Varen
03-21-2006, 1:21 AM
"Good" Farqo said, "I can feel your anger. You have great potential on the Dark Side"
He got up and slashed at Kao's Lightsaber.
 Reclaimer
03-21-2006, 7:22 AM
Kao tries to parry Farqo's attack, but fails. Farqo skims his shoulder. Kao drops to the ground. Farqo hovers over him.

"Kill me...please..."

Kao enters a deep sleep, using what ever amount of Force he has left to stay alive, even though he doesn't want too.
 Diego Varen
03-21-2006, 10:59 AM
Farqo disturbs his sleep.
"You don't want to die" He warned him, "The Force will betray you to me. So if you want to live, join me"
 Reclaimer
03-21-2006, 5:49 PM
Kao tries to resist the temptation. Feeling, emotions and visions race through his mind...

Kao stands up, lightsaber off.

"What is your bidding my Master?"
 Diego Varen
03-22-2006, 1:18 AM
"Kill your Jedi friends" Farqo told him, "And you will swear your allegiance to Lord Arik and I"
 arvik
03-22-2006, 6:24 AM
"I sense that your friend has fealt the dark side, but he dosen't know.." Arik clashed his lightsaber with Krell. "You and your friends are taking steps to the dark side every second you are on this planet. You know your friend, Sacrafice will not survive long... And neither will you!" Arik shouted, jumped up, twirled his lightsaber, landed behind Krell and continued fighting with him
 Reclaimer
03-22-2006, 7:27 AM
"Yes Master."

A Sith Assassin brought Kao's items. He put on his robes, which now turned black due to his darkside allignment, and wielded his double bladed lightsaber.

He now had one mission: Turn his friends to the Darkside, or kill them.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-22-2006, 4:38 PM
He spun around and twisted and twirled, changing stances several times, hoping to throw the Sith lord off balance. No dice. He managed to get an opening and leap into the air, aiming his right hand to the ground and letting loose a strong force push into the air, and using force jump to leap into the air, out of sight.

Within moments, he was soaring back down at a high velocity, slamming into the Sith lord's crossed doublesabers, creating a massive shower of sparks and a small virulent explosion, sending him flipping backwards and sending the Sith lord's sabers twirling to the ground a good 10 feet away. He landed and rushed toward Arik, twirling his sabers and striking at him repeatedly, getting annoyed at the constant sliding and backing up.

He slid backwards and twirled his sabers with a violent fizz. "You are weaponless, Sith." He said, sheathing his sabers and using the force to throw the sabers into a nearby rock, crushing them into a few pieces a piece, sending a small shower of sparks onto the ground.
 Reclaimer
03-24-2006, 7:23 AM
KAo rose from the hidden Sith complex and ran towards the battle. He saw Sacrifice and Owen running away from his Master. They stopped when they saw him.

"Kao we need to -" Sacrifice began to say, but he was already try to block one of Kao's attacks. Kao saber, once blue, was now a dark red blood color.
 Shadda
03-24-2006, 7:33 PM
Sacrifice was stunned. Kao's lightsabre was red. He stared in amazement for a moment and unleashed an attack. He swung his lightsabres, twirling them experty and brang them down on Kao's head. Kao flipped backwards and stabbed at Sacrifice.
Sacrifice faked left, faked right, and jabbed. Kao blocked it and brought an powerful swipe at Sacrifice. Sacrifice brang his lightsabre to block the blow, but it was too powerful and knocked the lightsabre out of his hands, making it smash into a rock. The lightsabre was in pieces.
Sacrifice only grunted and brought out his lightwhip... It flickered and died. stupid of me favoring it anyways, He thought.
Sacrifice punched an suprised Kao in the shoulder, making his blood-red lightsabre falling to the ground. Sacrifice destroyed it with a rock.
Sacrifice brought his fist tight into Kao's stomach, then knocking hard on his back, causing him to fall down.
Kao got up and punched Sacrifice in the face, knocking Sacrifice on his back. Sacrifice dived for Kaos legs and brought him down. He held Kao to the ground and began punching his face, rapidly, 5 punches for every 2 seconds.
 arvik
03-25-2006, 2:33 PM
Arik looked at the others and disapeered. He had enough of them.. for now.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-25-2006, 4:01 PM
Krell sighed a little and walked back over to Owen. (If he was anywhere near). "It's good that you held up. You're lucky I even came, he would've killed you."
 arvik
03-26-2006, 1:40 AM
"Ahh, my new servant." Arik said looking at the fallen jedi. "May you tell me your name?"
 Reclaimer
03-26-2006, 12:02 PM
Kao was angry. He was losing and that made him pissed. Gathering all his strength, Kao used the Force to remove Sacrafice off him. While still dazed on the ground, Sacrafice was constantly kicked by Kao.
 arvik
03-26-2006, 3:02 PM
(I'm talking to Kao)
 Reclaimer
03-26-2006, 8:06 PM
(And I'm fighting Sacrafice, kinda hard to be talking to you.)
 arvik
03-26-2006, 8:31 PM
(ok, I'll wait)
 Shadda
03-26-2006, 9:22 PM
Kao constantly kicked Sacrifice, at the edge of breaking his ribs. Sacrifice grabbed Kao's leg and pulled up, flinging him backwards. Sacrifice got up and force pushed Kao into a rock. He force pulled Kao towards him and brought his knee up into his stomach. Kao groaned and slammed his fist into Sacrifice's belly. Sacrifice upper-cutted Kao in the face, then whipped him around like a ragdoll by the hair. He kicked Kao in the stomach again and he tumbles back.
 Reclaimer
03-27-2006, 7:32 AM
Kao was now really pissed. Gathering every thought of anger, he focused it into his hand. His hand, now glowing blue, errupted with powerful Force Lightning at Sacrafice. Sacrafice was sent back onto the ground, and was continuously being shocked. After a minute of intense lightning, Kao sense's Sacrafice has been knocked out. Kao turns to see his new Master.

"Master, it is an honor to have you spectate my battle." Kao says.
 Reclaimer
03-29-2006, 7:26 AM
(Bump)

Need to keep this going guys...
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-29-2006, 9:08 AM
We can't, Moeller and three other people left..my character can't do anything because Moeller won't talk))
 arvik
03-29-2006, 5:30 PM
(same here. Waiting for the fight to end)
 Shadda
03-29-2006, 8:29 PM
(Well, Reclaimer just knocked me out cold, so I have to wait for someone else to do something. Otherwise it'll seem like a got knocked out and got right back up again.)
 Reclaimer
03-30-2006, 7:49 AM
(Great, well this sucks)
Page: 2 of 2