Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PS2 Psychonauts Glitch???

Page: 1 of 1
 nino90
03-19-2006, 3:03 AM
I have just finished the game and wanted to go back to get all the figments, cobwebs, etc that I had forgotten along the way. Well, I was playing through Edgar's level and was only missing the figments. I ended up finding my way up to where the wrestlers were gardening and got the rest of the figments. Only problem is, it's not registering!!! It says I have 142 out of 142 figments, but I am still stuck on level 99. When I go to the collective unconcious the figment light (around the doors) is still darkened as if I haven't completed it yet! HELP!! I really want to finish the game in its entirety, but do not want to start all over.

Anyone else ever have this happen to them? Fixes, ideas??

Nino
 dillon123
08-05-2006, 1:32 AM
OMG IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!

Sorry if the topic is old,but you NEED help.

The Same thing happened here!
I have the pc version,so I uploaded every patch I could find.It worked.

For you,I suggest you call tech support,have them mess around with it,and viola.
 Thrik
08-05-2006, 7:10 AM
That's pretty crazy. Have you played through all the levels of that bashing game in Oleander's brain? You can actually get an extra level there (thus taking you up to 101 ordinarily).
Page: 1 of 1