Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[Razputin's Domain] Razputin's Domain celebrates first birthday

Page: 1 of 1
 Thrik
03-18-2006, 2:39 PM
"Razputin's Domain is now one year old (or at least, was a month ago), after both the site and forums were introduced on February 16th, 2005 as MixnMojo's primary hotspot for Psychonauts news, information, and — of course — community.

Although the site has remained fairly quiet as of late, the community has been very much alive and currently has a whopping 34,442 forum posts to its name — a huge thanks to those who have contributed, and an invitation for those who have not yet gotten involved to do so.

The site will continue to evolve somewhat during 2006, accompanied by a planned redesign; the current layout was basically based around the pre-release torrent of news and features, and it's become a little harder to work with as far as providing general content such as backstory and all that goes. So, it'll be redesigned with this in mind.

Needless to say, general content will be expanded so that there are more (detailed) character profiles, a thorough guide of the locations in the game, easter eggs (thanks to the forum contributors!), and more — it'll be a lot more fleshed-out, basically.

Finally, the community aspect will be concentrated on so that getting fan work (art/fic/music/etc) exposed and permanently archived in a safe place is a little easier, and so that the forums are tied in with the website a little better, bridging the perceived gap between them.

Until that lot happens, news will continue as normal on the front page. Hope that end-of-year status update was helpful!"

Original post:
http://www.razputin.net/?newsid=1142741527)
 DarthAve
03-18-2006, 10:40 PM
Aww. yay. Happy birthday forums! Do a happy dance.
 Jintor
03-19-2006, 1:10 AM
*Dances happily*
 Baja
03-19-2006, 12:16 PM
Happy B-Day, woo.
 90SK
03-19-2006, 5:59 PM
The first of many birthdays, indeed. :^:
 Klia
03-19-2006, 6:52 PM
I haven't been to the original page in so long.

My love in Psychonauts is coming back.
 Gruducuuz
03-20-2006, 7:49 PM
[i]" ...the community has been very much alive and currently has a whopping 34,442 forum posts to its name...

Woot! 378 Of those are mine!

Well, 379 now!
 Smon
03-20-2006, 8:22 PM
And lo, the forum shall grow to encompass all the interweb, and then it will be changed to interNET, which is just plain silly.
Page: 1 of 1