Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mysteries of the Sith mod for JA!

Page: 2 of 2
 setlec
08-11-2012, 10:48 AM
AWESOME!!!!
 setlec
08-11-2012, 11:16 AM
hmmm this hosting site is awful.
 Professor Lamme.
08-12-2012, 12:06 PM
I didnt know the mod was still on. i thought it was dead
 ZcASAS
08-13-2012, 5:28 AM
Mysteries of the Sith was one the best games I ever played, slightly exceeding the greatness of JK IMO. I would love to see its brilliance in story, atmosphere, action, and adventure brought to the light of a modern graphics engine just as TK suggested. HL2's Source Engine is perfect because the community is huge, the engine is powerful yet not too cumbersome (coughDoom3cough), Steam can deliver, and the technology gets updated frequently.

Maillot De Foot Pas Cher (http://www.maillot-de-foot-pas-cher.net)
 stcommander
08-14-2012, 12:13 PM
Would it be possible for you guys to find another hosting site? The one your using now is horrible. The download always gets corrupted within minutes. I would really like to see all the hard work you put into the project. Would some place like Gamefront work?
 setlec
08-15-2012, 9:27 AM
and i thought it was my internet connection being screwed...
 hhunter6
09-06-2012, 12:21 AM
I will upload to gamefront in the next few days. Recently made the jump to windows 7 so it would seem I have access to my GF account again with out being timed out. I'll let everyone know when its uploaded.
 Tinny
09-06-2012, 12:45 PM
So awesome you are still working on this :D
 hhunter6
09-06-2012, 12:58 PM
well I tinker with it from time to time. I'll get on a texture kick and jam out like 3 or 4 small easy ones and then stop. I havent mapped in ages, and with school going I dont really mess with it. Also I dont hear much from the other mappers since they are in various places through the world. So I'll leave it at this. I'll probably always work on it but as far as me finishing it, not likely. I'm just going to put everything out there and if another group wants to run with, by all means. Have at it. I should have everything up for DL in a day or so.
 .:Lord Revan:.
09-06-2012, 1:12 PM
Good to know someone is still interested in making mods for JA
 mcbenzi
11-10-2012, 2:28 PM
can someone make a demo to see what was produced by the team?I've downloaded the package, but do not know how can i do the demo.
 katanamaru
11-12-2012, 2:32 PM
I was the animator.
I made animations for Kyle to be like the original JK. I also had stances for the other dark jedi.
 mcbenzi
11-13-2012, 4:10 PM
I was the animator.
I made animations for Kyle to be like the original JK. I also had stances for the other dark jedi.
can you show us these animations?
 katanamaru
11-29-2012, 3:24 PM
I'll try and dig around for them.
I don't delete my work so they should be somewhere.

I think I had the animations set to the specific dark jedi so they should be ready for gameplay.
It was only the stances and not new attack animations.
 hhunter6
12-20-2012, 5:16 PM
Been saying I would do this for awhile and here are the files. Everything with the exception of ref images is here. there are two seperate files, one being everything and the other is textures. Had to break them up. Enjoy! :-)

http://www.gamefront.com/files/user/hhunter6)
Page: 2 of 2