Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Exchange Message.

Page: 1 of 1
 Olio
03-14-2006, 5:28 PM
On Nar Shaada, I was just running around, waiting for the exchange message, and I went into one room where a twilek and a Trandoshan are doing buisness, and the Trandoshan thinks I'm an ambush, anyway, during the fight, Atton says the first line from the Exchange message event, then it just stops and the fight continues. Now I'm stuck and can't get further. I have no saves prior to this, unfortunately :(. Anything I can do?
 Char Ell
03-15-2006, 1:56 AM
From the information you have provided I'm not entirely sure there is a problem. Have you seen the cutscene where the Red Eclipse shows up and takes over the Ebon Hawk? If so then you need to go back to the Ebon Hawk and clear it of all the Trandoshan slavers before you will be able to trigger the holo-message from Visquis.

Here's a link to a walk-thru at GameBanshee.com that you may find helpful:<click here> (http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotorii/locations/refugeelandingpad.php)
 Olio
03-15-2006, 10:36 AM
I have done the whole Red Eclipse event. Everything I described in the original post happenend after this event.
 Char Ell
03-15-2006, 7:18 PM
Did you check out the walk-thru link I provided?

As far as your available options, I'm not sure what you mean by stuck.

Can you not play the game anymore?
Can you board the Ebon Hawk, leave Nar Shadaa for another planet, and then just fly right back to Nar Shadaa?

If you're really at a point where you can't do anything else and you have no previous saves then most likely your only option is to restart the game. For Xbox users I would recommend using at least 10 save slots on a rotating basis so you don't get stuck in situations like this. Unfortunately TSL has scripts that sometimes don't launch as they should (a.k.a glitches or bugs) and require you to go back to an earlier save so you can give the script another opportunity to do its job.
 Olio
03-18-2006, 11:42 PM
I can board the Ebon Hawk and leave.

Perhaps I should explain more. Shortly after clearing my ship of the Red Eclipse, I was caught up in a battle, buring the battle, Atton started to say that a message had come for me, but after that it just cut back to the fight, and there was no further dialogue from Atton after the fight.
 Char Ell
03-19-2006, 12:06 AM
Here's a link to a walk-thru at GameBanshee.com that you may find helpful:<click here>???

Have you talked to Kallah Nah, that little rodent looking creature just inside the Entertainment Promenade entrance, to see what your standing with the Exchange is?
Sounds like what I said previously about a game script that launches but gets fouled up by something else in the game, namely the combat you were involved in, is applicable to your situation. If you have a recent save then it would probably be easier to go back and replay then trying to figure out how to get the script to launch again.
Who were you fighting with after you cleared the Ebon Hawk of the Red Eclipse?
 Canderous_ordo1
05-05-2006, 11:51 PM
if i was you i would probley go back to your last save not the autosave point but one before the fight and if its not stuck badly it might work
Page: 1 of 1