Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

forum always offline

Page: 1 of 1
 whiteflash
03-13-2006, 3:42 PM
man y is it that ne time i wana go on the forums it is usually ofline its annoying
 Jmaster3265
03-13-2006, 4:48 PM
man y is it that ne time i wana go on the forums it is usually ofline its annoying

Hm, what exactly do you mean? Could you try posting a picture? That would help a great deal. :)
 Jeff
03-13-2006, 5:03 PM
Sometimes the server has small glitches that affect the database from time to time. Be thankful this isn't a rare occurance these days, it used to happen all the time, now it is very rare I see the database errors.
 Jmaster3265
03-13-2006, 5:13 PM
Sometimes the server has small glitches that affect the database from time to time. Be thankful this isn't a rare occurance these days, it used to happen all the time, now it is very rare I see the database errors.

He said "Usually" not sometimes, so it must be happening for him quite often.
 Jeff
03-13-2006, 5:33 PM
Actually, I haven't experienced the problem in quite some time, and I'm on these forums all the time. So either its just happening when I'm not here, or theres something wrong with your system.

@Jmaster, I just figured he's exagerating :p it can't be "usually" offline, or there would be mass complaints.
 Jmaster3265
03-13-2006, 5:46 PM
Well it could be just a issuie with him. I never said that this was happening to everyone. :)
 Commander Obi-Wan
03-13-2006, 7:56 PM
Yeah, this happens from time to time for me to. Though for me, it has happen quite recently, as before, it rarely happened.
 Reclaimer
04-03-2006, 4:36 PM

I get this alot at school, just a server glitch.
Page: 1 of 1