Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Check this out!

Page: 1 of 1
 Commander Obi-Wan
03-12-2006, 11:03 PM
eh, I was browsing around over at LucasArts, and I ran by a video about Star Wars Battlefront II. Check it out. It's pretty neat.

Star Wars: Battlefront II - The Movie. (http://home.earthlink.net/~mandptowne/id12.html)
 Trouble
03-12-2006, 11:35 PM
That was really cool. I especially liked the remote rocket shot on Mustafar. I do that all the time. Sometimes I'll play a round on one of the wide open maps just shooting the remotes around. Also, the jumping the tank and bailing out in mid-air was a cool shot, amoungst many others, Jedi action, blah, blah, blah.

A couple of questions though.........

At 0:22 and 0:58, there's 3 clones running up a ramp. What map is that. It looks similar to the hill command post on Felucia, but the landscape doesn't seem right. At 1:15, it appears to be the same 3 running towards the bridge on Yavin 4. The landscape would probably be correct if it was Yavin 4, but I've never seen a ramp like that on that map. Did I miss it?

At 0:56, there is a dark Trooper flying. Is that Dagobah? It seems a little too well lighted to be, but then again, I've never flown above the tree line to see. The trees seem to be of that map, but whatever.
 MachineCult
03-13-2006, 4:29 PM
Trouble, The ramp is Yavin IV and the Dark Trooper is on Dagobah.

That music track is proper mental.
 Darth Andrew
03-13-2006, 6:05 PM
I'm suprised, but I actually liked it. 8/10 for me.
 Trouble
03-13-2006, 11:49 PM
Thanks MachineCult, I ran around the Yavin map earlier and found that ramp. I can't believe that I missed it. I think the only time I was ever that far back in the map was playing the 501st campaign. It's a nice alternative to the bridge for capturing that command post. And to think that I knew all the maps.
 Redtech
03-14-2006, 1:02 PM
Damned forest maps!

A very good video, I like it. 9/10 for me. Bonus for having Jedi's wiping each other out in slow-mo, and for showing off with the "Grocket" launcher.
 Commander Obi-Wan
03-16-2006, 5:14 PM
Yeah. I was also suprised I liked it. 8/10 too.

"Grocket" Launcher pwns!
 PoiuyWired
03-18-2006, 3:31 PM
hmmm... purtty sw33t!
 Genral O
03-27-2006, 8:33 PM
That was one of the best movies I've seen!
Page: 1 of 1