Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Are they related?

Page: 1 of 1
 Haywire Mack
03-11-2006, 5:03 PM
I just noticed something that strikes me as odd.
Dr. Loboto and Bobby Zilch both have blue skin. Bobby has that crazy afro or whatever and Dr. Loboto...well, there's gotta some reason his shower cap's so poofy. Add in the fact that bobby has hideous teeth and Loboto's a dentist and the question must be asked:
Could they be related?
 Thrik
03-11-2006, 5:30 PM
Well, possibly, but I doubt it. This is largely because Doctor Loboto's full name is revealed at one point, and it certainly didn't end with "Zilch". I guess there's all sorts of real-life issues which could account for that, but I'd assume it would be the same if they were intentionally implying a blood relationship.

My money's on blind coincidence, albeit an understandably logical one.
 Haywire Mack
03-11-2006, 8:43 PM
I know, it's Dr. Caligosto Loboto. I know it's probably just coincidence, but it is interesting. Honestly, I'm surprised the Doc didn't slap some mega-braces on bobby when he went to take his brain out.
 ValeriePF
03-12-2006, 12:41 AM
Bobby also has one red and one green eye (I think).

I was actually wondering about this for a while, too. Despite the fact that there were several blue people in the game, the two of them did look more...similar. The last name thing, however, kinda kills it right there. That would be one heck of an interesting twist, though.
 needlewarbler
03-12-2006, 1:45 AM
Too bad you never get really close to doctor Loboto. I swear you can see some his hair poking out from under his showercap...
 Smon
03-12-2006, 8:54 AM
I know, it's Dr. Caligosto Loboto. I know it's probably just coincidence, but it is interesting. Honestly, I'm surprised the Doc didn't slap some mega-braces on bobby when he went to take his brain out.
Not all dentists use their powers for good.
 ValeriePF
03-12-2006, 8:30 PM
Too bad you never get really close to doctor Loboto. I swear you can see some his hair poking out from under his showercap...

You CAN see his hair. It's very dark purple. And you can get close to him by getting into that forcefield in the lab.
 TheWax
03-23-2006, 2:07 AM
I've only managed to get behind it near Sahsa and Milla's brains.You can get INTO it?
 ValeriePF
03-23-2006, 1:10 PM
I've only managed to get behind it near Sahsa and Milla's brains.You can get INTO it?

Yes, you can. Just jump and float into the tall pillar part of the forcefield and float right down into it, making sure not to touch the dome part. It might take a few tries, but it's quite possible, as seen in the following photo I took of my TV screen:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/ValeriePhoenixfire/DSCN0923.jpg)
 Thrik
03-23-2006, 1:33 PM
Check out the glitches and easter eggs thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=159812), TheWax — you'll probably find it quite interesting.
 TheWax
03-23-2006, 1:44 PM
Oh,this should be fun.
 halley42
04-17-2006, 6:20 AM
Both Bobby and Dr. Loboto have one red, one green eye, too.
Page: 1 of 1