Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[REQ] Malak/Fem Revan pairing

Page: 1 of 1
 zadi
03-11-2006, 4:43 AM
I'm in the mood to read, a well written, fan fic dealing with Malak and Fem Revan's... relationship. I've read a few with LS Fem Revan remembing having a relationship with him but what I'm looking for is something along the lines of consequences of having such a relationship... specifically Fem Revan remembering she had a child with Malak and that the child was taken from them by the Jedi Council. Any such stories?
 PazaakPrincess
03-12-2006, 4:44 PM
Well, I am working on something about a further relationship (don't want to reveal all) wasn't planning on children but that is an interesting idea. It would add a new dimension to the concept and possibility of further "quests" to find the child and outcomes could be very different and dramatic depending on whether Revan is DS or LS at the time.

Actually I might just write that now, lol
 ScieX
03-13-2006, 9:35 PM
I'm in the mood to read, a well written, fan fic dealing with Malak and Fem Revan's... relationship. I've read a few with LS Fem Revan remembing having a relationship with him but what I'm looking for is something along the lines of consequences of having such a relationship... specifically Fem Revan remembering she had a child with Malak and that the child was taken from them by the Jedi Council. Any such stories?

try doing one yourself????
its pretty fun.
 RC-1162
03-24-2006, 11:46 AM
yeah, this isnt exactly a "request for fanfics" forum, you know.
Page: 1 of 1