Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

BF II Crashes after loading

Page: 1 of 1
 Marc Starkiller
03-10-2006, 2:23 PM
Can anyone help? Soon as the cut scene is finished playin after clicking on the 'Attack' button on 'Mygeeto' level, the game returns me to my desktop. Although i have applied the patch & updated my ATI 9200 SE driver to version 5.9 & on the 'Analyze Your Computer' section on the dvd it says 'Your computer is qualified to play Star Wars Battlefront II' as every section gets a 'Passed' status. All other SW games play with no problems inc, Republic Commando & Empire At War, so what gives? Any help would be very much appreciated ppl, thanx

PC Specs:
P4 2.4Ghz
512Mb Ram
ATI Radeon 9200SE
SoundBlaster Live! card
 Marc Starkiller
03-10-2006, 2:46 PM
Sorted it!!!!!! It turned out to be a sound issue. In as much as for some reason in 'Sounds And Audio Devices properties' under the 'Voice' tab, voice playback was set as 'Modem #0 Line Playback' once i reset that to my Creative Sound Blaster card the game plays perfect.
 zerted
03-11-2006, 5:59 PM
Welcome to the forums.
Page: 1 of 1