Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

FROM THE SKY, I DESCEND WITH LIGHTNING.

Page: 1 of 1
 Flowing Force
03-10-2006, 10:54 AM
I'm offering my services as a rogue Jet Trooper, looking for players who will courageously support me while I blaze into the heart of the enemy, capturing Command Post after Command Post from the CIS. Right now, I wish to play some battles with mature and compatible players, and-- depending on what I find-- I'm also interested in joining (or building) the right clan.

I occasionally, though rarely, play standard grunt, and love calling Orbital Strikes while playing a sniper, but first and foremost I bring Thunder And Lightning from the Sky. I am not foolhardy, though I play headstrong, and frequently ambush, well against-the-odds, confusing opponents with grenade-blasts and EMP explosions while orbiting them from both above and below. I'm often awarded "Bantha Fodder" because of my dangerous fighting-style, but-- like an air-strike-- I surprise and disrupt opponents, creating unexpected diversions, and taking out as much as I can while I'm in thier faces, up and close. Sometimes, I survive... even against 5 to 1 odds while capturing Command Posts solo. This simply IS how I play, and I hold my own amongst the top-ranked in capturing Command Posts. I'm mindful to tactic, and battling with intention and purpose, but I like to fight how I like, and with the unit that works best for me. Jet Trooper Storm.
Page: 1 of 1