Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lost Cause II Part 8

Page: 1 of 1
 davrosthedalek
03-09-2006, 10:27 PM
Welcome dear forum readers to another installment of the Lost Cause II review boards. I will be your typer for this evening. And this over here is my right hand man MJ. Don't pay attention to him anymore because it is me typing and he is busy with the probulator. We start out this episode with a mysterious lack of Lord Vapour and Lube escaping the grip of the disturbing green midget,Yadda. I am sure getting his ass kicked by a scary and disturbing frog had something to do with it. We also learn of Yadda and his banjo playing and singing, of which I hope some day we get a song file of. Yadda also speaks of another hope, but of not who it is? Who could this mysterious character be? Could it be Pooey the wookie? We also find out where Vapour and his entourage disappeared to in the beginning of the episode. It seems the greasy lords plans have come to fruitition and he has followed our intrepid heroes to the Cloud City Hamburger Joint. Has Number 2 betrayed the rebels and is going back to Darth Vapour? Will Lube be able to save Ham, Pooey and Leer from certain doom? Do they want fries with that? Will Mouldy Bun have a new important part before the end of the series? Find out in the next installment of Lost Cause II There' Still No Hope!
 MJ
03-09-2006, 10:42 PM
lol, very nice.

Now if you excuse me, I have a romantic night with the probulator awaiting!
 Sallim
03-10-2006, 2:35 PM
man davros! You are very skilled, I am impressed alot. I wish I could use the english language in the way like you do.

Keep it up!

Maybe davros should be a part of nighlight, what you think matt? ;)
 LiMP RABBiT
04-09-2006, 8:42 AM
Awesome episode. I especially liked the soundtrack which is become more and more surreal with every episode. At the moment I'm a great fan of Leer and her rants. Anyhoo, it's all still brimming with that Nightlight quality. Keep up the good work.
 The Adventurer
04-11-2006, 8:04 PM
Been away for awhile, but I've now gotten caught up on Lost Cause and have to see it's still as funny as ever. Leer blasting up Darth Vapor's dinner table was hi-larious.
 MJ
04-15-2006, 8:09 PM
Heya, peoples!

I know it's been more than a month since the last episode of Lost Cause went online. That's for a reason.

You want to know what I have to go online once Lost Cause 2 is finished? Nothing.

Both Lost Cause 3 and Beneath Monkey Island WERE recorded, yes. But the recordings were lost before they even got to me. Ironic, huh? Not happy about that, I was asking for copies of them for months. So now that leaves me trying to arrange another recording time. Teusday next week actually looks half do-able.

If that happens, if one is arranged, if we record... I'll relax a bit about having content in my back pocket. Because two radio series will keep Nightlight going for a loooooong time.
Page: 1 of 1