Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: A Broken Galaxy (Recruitment Thread)

Page: 1 of 1
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-09-2006, 7:18 PM
Alright, since it's only me and JediMaster rping in the Broken Galaxy, we need more people, since it's getting a tad bit boring.

The information for the thread will be supplied at the present RP at the moment. Don't mind the reply count, as the story didn't go very far, except that Argus became a Jedi.

Character sheets are as followed:

Name:
Affiliation: (What order, company do you work for)
Weapons:
Appearance:
Special Abilities:
Bio:
 Maverick5770
03-09-2006, 10:10 PM
Ya I'll try,
Name: Maj Hral
Race:Human
Rank/Job:Scout,techie, a jedi if someone will train me
Affiliation: Republic
Weapons:Maj's blaster pistol(heavy blaster pistol that looks like the Tystell blaster from KOTOR I),assorted grenades
Appearance:Blue eyes, brown hair, 6'1,
Special Abilities:Maj is very quik and handy with his blaster, picking off targets with ease
Bio:Born on Dantooine Maj left to join the republic when he turned 16. Gaining the rank of corporal.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-09-2006, 10:12 PM
You can go ahead and jump in :) Long story short, we're in Coruscant. Matthew O'Kari's my character's name and Argus Rand is JediMaster's.. He's a padawan, matthew's a Master, he's Argus's master. They are on a job to coruscant to rescue captive jedi.. this is for all of you interested.
 Sith at Peace
03-22-2006, 11:48 AM
Name: Lord Gystow
Race:Human
Rank/Job: Leader of underground sith rebellion
Affiliation: Sith
Weapons:Lightsaber, Force Kill
Appearance: short blonde hair with icy blue eyes and slightly overweight.
Special Abilities: Force kill, mind control of regular beings.
Bio: Growing up in the shadows of Correlia II, the republic deemed the place evil and attacked it. Darth Beralius, the conquerer of the planet was nearly defeated by two jedi knights. Those jedi than captured Gystow and forced him into training. Rumors started to spread as he reached his late teens that Gystow was actually the son of Beralius. Then on the day Gystow was denied the rank of Jedi Master, Beralius invaded the temple killing all jedi who weren't masters, all but Gystow. The jedi masters sent Gystow to confront Beralius but instead they alligned, killing the two masters of the temple. Beralius trained Gystow until they were equal in power. One day, however, they were attacked by the Jedi Thar. Though, Gystow managed to survive by escaping Beralius didn't. After starting a huge Sith rebellion, Gystow still wonders if he let his father be killed.
 JediMaster12
03-22-2006, 12:17 PM
Ok. Just to bring you up to speed. We rescued the Jedi and are on Coruscant. Argus left unexplained to the characters and everyone else is doing their thing.
Page: 1 of 1