Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Shadow Force: Recruiting

Page: 1 of 1
 Niner_777
03-09-2006, 7:13 PM
Shadow Force is a group of Republic Commandos that are sent on the Republic’s most difficult and important missions. They must succeed, and they usually do. After all, they’re commandos, the Republic’s finest.

Anyways, I’m looking to get a group of people together to go through some missions with a team already set up. You are not committing anything by joining. However, it would be nice if you participated in the missions. Basically, we just want to have fun.

I was thinking of starting off with one squad, Alpha Squad. There will be four people in each squad. Once we get four, we can go to Beta Squad, then Gamma Squad. If we get past this, we always have Delta. Hey, we have the whole Greek alphabet if we need it. Feel free to join as a mission advisor, gunship pilot, or whatever you want. You’re not limited to being a commando.

Information to include:
Name:
Nickname:
Number:
Squad:
Squad Role:
Weapons:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Biography:
These are just suggestions. Nothing is required, but it is encouraged. At least let us know who you are. Add more if you want.

Here is mine:
Name: RC-1270
Nickname: Niner
Number: 70
Squad: Alpha
Squad Role: Alpha Leader
Weapons: DC-17 with blaster, sniper, silencer, and anti-armor attachments, variety of grenades, remote detonator, DC-15 sidearm rechargeable pistol, disruptor pistol.
Strengths: Swift, tactical and covert approach. Highly trained, accurate, and fast.
Weaknesses: Sometimes overly cautious. May lose the advantage by waiting. Thinks through decisions and may jeopardize missions to save squad mates.
Biography: “Something went right in that cloning vat,” is what RC-1270’s training sergeant used to tell him. “You’re going to go a long way.” Since then, RC-1270, or Niner, has been sent on a variety of dangerous missions during the Clone Wars. He continues to exceed the Kaminoans expectations as a fighter, and sometimes as a human being.

It will be interesting to see how this works out. Once we get some people, I will come out with the first mission. Expect missions ranging from the dry deserts of Prayesitlyn to the volcanic continents of Mustafar, and the Sepratists “Droid Mothership.”
- Stay tuned
 Jedi Atomic
03-09-2006, 7:59 PM
I'm in!!

Name: Darrick Dominia(DD-752)
Nickname: Dac(ryhmes with pack)
Number: 75
Squad Role: Sniper
Weapons: Sniper rifle; smal knife(close range)
Equipment: green camo for jungle, white camo for snow, and urban camo for city scape
Strengths: sniper academy; stealth;
Weaknesses: melee combat;
Biography: When a recruit, Dac tried using scoped rifles and loved it so much he moved up in rank and switched to sniper rifles. After becoming a sergeant Dac left the army temporarily, to go to sniper academy for advanced snipers. He graduated rank 3 and moved up many ranks and soon joined the alpha squad, after joining the army again.
 Shadda
03-09-2006, 8:34 PM
Name: T-1345A
Nickname:Kikker
Number: 209
Squad Role: Demolitions
Weapons: DC-17 with grenade attachment, time bombs, det packs, mini anti-vehicle cannon, strip bomb, fusion cutter, grappling hook
Strengths: bombs, rapid-entry approach, grenades, weopen systems, vehicles
Weaknesses: Hostage-situations, civilian evac, medical things.
Biography: when Kikker was 1, his DNA samples were accidently duplicated, making kikker twice as much like Jango Fett. He found great intrest in the bomb rooms of kamino and, due to him being extremely like Jango, actully LIKED storming the killing house in kamino, where live fire is authorized for training. Kikker was the only remaining survivor of a team of 3 squads when raiding a bunker on geonosis.
 Jedi Atomic
03-10-2006, 8:18 AM
Lets get started!

or do we need one more in the squad?
 Shadda
03-10-2006, 11:05 AM
i think we should just drag a char along (not mentioning anything about him) then when someone finally joins the team they can be that char.
 Niner_777
03-10-2006, 6:30 PM
If you guys want to start we mays well. This definetly doesn't mean that others can't join though. When others join I can inform them of where we are.

Post back if you're ready.
 Shadda
03-10-2006, 6:40 PM
ready.
 Niner_777
03-10-2006, 6:59 PM
Okay. Give me some time to type up the senario. I'll put each mission on a new thread. We'll start out by forming a plan with what we have. It shouldn't be to complicated since we only have three people. Any way it will be called Shadow Force: Praesitlyn Campaign.

Anybody else, feel free to join.
 Shadda
03-10-2006, 7:59 PM
ok. *waits impatiently*
 jediofdoom
03-11-2006, 2:48 PM
Go for it

Name: TK-764
Nickname: Tiscalli
Squad Role: Sniper/ Pilot
Weapons: Custom Sniper rifle, rapid fire blaster rifle, grenades, time bobms
Equipment: Clone armour, fusion cutter, basic equipment
Strengths: Piloting skills, Hand to hand fighting, eye sight
Weaknesses: Cockyness, Medical
Biography: Tiscalli is rumoured to be a volunteer instead of a clone but these rumours have never been proven. He takes pride in his work and his eye sight is his main strength in battle. Not only is he good from a distance he is trained in the martial arts. He has produced his own weapons and uses them over any typical DC blaster rifle.
 Shadda
03-11-2006, 2:54 PM
crap, we have two snipers on the team now. Oh well, JediOfDoom, go to the thread Shadow Force: Praesitlyn Campaign and thats where we are in the mission. If you read the posts, "Nobody" is you.
 jediofdoom
03-11-2006, 2:56 PM
Cool. don't worry Tk's main strenght is plitong and his eye sight so he will do a bit of both. but won't steal Dac's thunder
 Master Jimmy
06-04-2006, 6:07 PM
I joined in the Kotor forum so I'll join here,

Name: Blue-2
Nickname: Hunter
Number: 3
Squad Role: Scout
Weapons: Blaster Pistol with sniper attachment, Fusion Cutter
Strengths: Perfect Aim, An excellent asset in Covert and Open Field missions
Weaknesses: May let his dark past on Kamino get to him on missions
Biography: Hunter had a bad past on Kamino, everyone made fun of him. 2 years into his studies, everyone moved on to teenagehood, but Hunter didn't, everyone made fun of him, even his instructors when he messed up. One day Hunter couldn't take it anymore when one of his fellow students teased him to no end during a lesson, so Hunter stuck a fusion cutter to that students eye. The boy wasn't killed, and Hunter wasn't expelled, he moved from laughing stock to most feared.
 Niner_777
06-25-2006, 7:25 PM
Thanks for joining, but I don't think that we're still doing the one here, lol.
Page: 1 of 1