Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help to make the First Mod Map

Page: 1 of 1
 PoiuyWired
03-09-2006, 1:59 PM
Ok, I downloaded the mod tools, now what?

Did all the installation, and create that directory.

How do you get the zeroeditor going?

Simply put, I would really like some help to draw the first piece of floor/terrain. Once I get that, expanding on it would be easy.

Oh a lazier request. Can anyone simply just draw a big piece of brick with two CPs so other people can start building cities on it?

You know, placing the first brick is often harder than building a city. Its like programming, its hard to remember how to do the header and initializations. (thats why I just copy paste headers from my old programs and make modifications)
 GordZilla
03-09-2006, 6:03 PM
Ok First of all YOU MUST read the docs especially ‘Zeroeditor.doc’ and ‘getting started.doc”. Once you do that you'll realize if you follow the first steps in the getting started.doc that you've got your wish, a blank map with a couple cp's on it. (4 actually). It's not that hard at all. Posting and hoping someone is going to walk you through it step by step will likely be a futile endeavour. Besides it’s all there step by step for you. It will help if you read, at least, those two docs…I’m not trying to be cruel, please don’t take this the wrong way.
Page: 1 of 1