Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KotOR: Gunned Down

Page: 2 of 2
 RaV™
03-26-2006, 7:27 PM
Too late to join??
 Ryan Sл'vla
03-27-2006, 2:42 PM
Name: Ryan Lightbringer
Faction: Jedi
Class: Jedi Guardian, Padawan
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Weapons: Silver Lightsaber.
Equipment: Jedi Robes.
 snowy_robbie
03-28-2006, 12:58 AM
(no it aint to late to join, you may be survivors on coruscant.
JASON SKYWALKER, WTF!?! Explain a bit why you suddenly are on Tantooine and just re-inacted a scene from KotOR1???)
 RaV™
03-28-2006, 3:43 PM
(Survivors on Coruscant what exactly happend on Coruscant?)
 snowy_robbie
03-30-2006, 3:23 AM
(Ok three things,
1. Rav, one of my characters Seifer [who is evil], landed recently. Due to that fact that all the people in the temple are dead another of my characters, Squall, assumes that Seifer's men killed them all [which is true]. So in short the main baddie Seifer landed and killed all the people [note if your a final fantasy fan I'm sorry about ripping the names]
2. Jason, I really don't understand what you are doing.
Why are you on Tatooine? It has nothing to do with the plot so unless you wanna tie it in can you please expain.
3. Rav and Ryan (and perhaps Jason), if you wanna be a new character I can perhaps give you a starting point. You could be maybe a surviving person on Coruscant. If you want a posistion given to you you could be one of Seifer's personal guards if you would like. They are semi-undead in that they were protected by the force in a coma for over 500 years.)

Squall ran through Coruscant with the rest of the Jedi. Seifer's forces could be seen all over the place, jumping from roof to roof and attacking with ease. Squall rolled under a flying kick from one, cutting his body down the middle in two. He waited for his companions to catch up and then hurried for the city gates to make it to the landing site.
 ExtreamJedi12
03-30-2006, 7:47 AM
((Just delete it.))

"KRAD!?" Tidus yelled into the comm. "Forget it." he thought. He opened the window, activated one of his thermal detonators, and threw it at one of the ships. It blew upon impact. "Well, there goes one problem. Now for the others."
 Jason Skywalker
03-30-2006, 1:25 PM
Edit:Forget it,i found out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Diamond Zephyr landed on Coruscant,and Jason and Reaper got out.Jason looked upon Coruscant.The once home for many people was now ruins and ashes.Jason and Reaper rushed to the Jedi Temple,where many secrets would unveil.
 snowy_robbie
03-31-2006, 2:30 AM
"People still alive? And a droid? Hey you!" said Squall gesturing to Jason and Reaper. He suddenly noticed the lightsaber and reacted differently.
"Prepare yourselves, they must be sith..." but then Squall felt a surge through his body and felt the light side of the force.
"I was wrong perhaps... if you are a Jedi and wish to live through this fiasco hurry this way, there is nothing but blood and stone in that temple."
Squall then turned to the city gates and thrust them open. He could see Sith waiting at the place where Tidus was scheduled to land and rushed over, the other Jedi and the new companions following.
 Jason Skywalker
04-02-2006, 3:21 PM
Jason noticed some Sith were seizing the Diamond Zephyr and rushed to there.Squall and Reaper followed,but proved to be a big mistake.
 Ryan Sл'vla
04-02-2006, 6:29 PM
Ryan was semi-uncouscious, on one room in the Coruscant Temple. Then, he heared a noise. Someone entered, then two more others. The first one had a pacific voice, it seemed to be a wise man.

"Is it him?"

Then another voice answered, this other voice was sweet and a little more sharpen than the first one.

"Yes, this is him."

After that, Ryan was carried to a ship, and put into a kolto tank. It seemed to be a Republic Rescue team, but it wasn't, so who was it? It was a Jedi Team, Ryan felt the Force inside the wise man, and then, Ryan entered into deep uncousciousness.
 Jason Skywalker
04-03-2006, 7:50 AM
Reaper started the battle by throwing a Smoke grenade,and then a Plasma,killing 5 of the 15 Siths.Jason force paralyzed three Siths,and cut them in half,leaving 7.Squall rushed through two,and cut their heads off.There were five remaining,but they looked stronger.The one in the middle was the most powerful.Other 2 were assassins,and the rest were Sith Guardians(Sith's Jedi Guardian).This was going to be a tough test.
 Ryan Sл'vla
04-04-2006, 1:33 PM
When Ryan woke up he was in a medium ship, in a small room and inside a kolto tank. Ryan saw the wise man, he was a human and a Jedi. Ryan got out from the kolto thank, and after dressing his Jedi Robes, the Jedi said:

"Welcome, Ryan."

"How do you know my name?"

"I know many things, young padawan. Do you know why are you here?"

"No, I do not."

"You are here to become a Jedi."

"I was going to become a Jedi, but then..."

"We shall discuss that later. Now, you do know that you are going to have a special training. The masters sent me your id sheet, and some demostrations."

"So why, didn't you and your crew arrived earlier, you could stop that murder!"

Suddently, a young girl entered the room, and shouted at Ryan:

"How dare you to speak that way to master Falknar!"
 ExtreamJedi12
04-05-2006, 5:27 PM
Tidus continued to professianally manuver between the reamining fighters. He had already thrown several thermal detonators and they missed. Then, he seen it. A crevace, big enough for the size of his fighter. "Here goes nothing." said Tidus as he pulled down. As planned, the Sith followed him. Then, when they lined up behind him, he went to the hole and they crashed. When Tidus got out of the other side, he landed.
 snowy_robbie
04-08-2006, 4:53 AM
Squall jumped and swung his sword at one of the sith, then he ducked a swing from another and sliced him in two from the waist.
"Damn it! We don't have time for this. We have to make it to the landing site outside the city. Tidus should be there by now."
He looked down on the dead sith's torso. A utility belt was strapped across his chest with a thermal detonator smack bang in the middle.
"Run..."
Squall then pressed the detonator button and dropped it, running backwards towards the city gate.
"Come on! No time, we can come back for your ship later!"
He waited until the entire group had made it outside the gate and then force pulled the city limit gates closed. There was no way to enter the city from this gate as the thermal detonator had exploded causing the security in that area to go into lockdown mode.
Squall led the group down a rocky pathway towards the ship which Tidus had just landed.
"We made it... Tidus, I don't think we have a chance to take off again, the Sith are on high alert. We will need to continue on foot. I believe my brother will be in an abondond fort at the base of a mountain range just east of here. Shall we move out?"
 Jason Skywalker
04-08-2006, 6:59 AM
"Wait,what about my ship!?"asked Jason.

"There's no time for that,we need to keep moving!"answered Squall.
 ExtreamJedi12
04-08-2006, 11:11 AM
"Yeah, Scar." said Tidus. "Better watch out for Sith fighters. Ran into some on my way here." Then he went inside, grabbed his sword, and went outside again. "Which way?" he said before noticing new faces. "Who are you?"
 Ryan Sл'vla
04-09-2006, 1:00 PM
"It's ok, he's still in shock." - said Master Falknar
"It's not ok master he cannot..."
"It's ok." - harshly interrupted the Master
"No, it's not ok Master, she is right, I do not have right to speak to you like that,
I would like to apologize for my behavior." - asked Ryan, kneeling in one knee
"Ok, since you are a very promising student, I will forgive you."
"What do you mean?" - asked Ryan
"Very well, I will explain it to you. Do you have a lightsaber?"
"Yes, I repaired one that I found from a lightsaber duel."
"And what did you do with the lightsaber?" - continued the master
"The winner of the lightsaber duel was a fallen padawan, and he came after me."
"And then?"
"Then, he found me, we had a saber duel and I won."
"Did you had any Force knowlegde, when you did that?"
"No."
"Indeed, now do you see why you are promising. And from now on you shall be my apprentice. This is Ayla, she is my apprentice too, and from now on, your fellow padawan.

And with that Master Falknar left the room.
Page: 2 of 2