Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I'm stuck in KOTOR II HEEELP!!! (possible spoiler)

Page: 1 of 1
 Caladani
03-05-2006, 4:22 PM
I've finished all planets in the following order: Telos, Onderon, Korriban and Nar Shadda. Kreia tells me to go to Dantooine but when I get there i don't have acces to the enclave, only to the sublevel. I thought maybe i had to go and meet Atris for a second time prior to going to the enclave, but the handmaiden doesn't give the codes to return. I really love this game and want to finish it. Could someone help me, please?
 Busby06
03-05-2006, 4:59 PM
You have to find the Jedi on Dantooine before you can gain access to the enclave. Go through the missions in the area, get some nice xp. I suggestgoing to Khondaa and talking to the administrater and the head of the militia.
 Venom750
03-06-2006, 9:39 AM
Have you done the second part of Onderon

:i.e the civil war
 Caladani
03-06-2006, 12:56 PM
You have to find the Jedi on Dantooine before you can gain access to the enclave. Go through the missions in the area, get some nice xp. I suggestgoing to Khondaa and talking to the administrater and the head of the militia.

Dantooine was the third planet I visited in my quest (Telos, Dxun, Dantooine, Korriban) I guess i've completed all the missions that you can get from them in Dantooine. I've fought the mercenaries and found the Jedi Master. Is there a way to unlock new missions?. The enclave looks rebuilt, but the caved in door is still closed. Any ideas?

Thank you very much for your time!

Edit: Have you done the second part of Onderon

:i.e the civil war

Been there, done that... I guess. After leaving Onderon for the first time I had to get back and fight against General Vaklu. Is there anything elso to do?

tHANKS!
 zadi
03-06-2006, 2:29 PM
What side are you on? DS or LS?
 Caladani
03-06-2006, 8:28 PM
What side are you on? DS or LS?

I'm on the LS. I suppose i have to go to the Telos Academy but i don't know how.
 zadi
03-06-2006, 9:48 PM
Ok, so Kreia tells you that you need to go to Dantooine. That's good since it means you completed the other planets. As you approach the Jedi Academy do you see that it's been rebuilt? Or does it still look to be in ruins?

Ahh, I see the possible glitch. I was able to replicate it but first a few more questions.

When you approached the Enclave did you see a cutscene paning the camera up to the rebuilt academy or not? If you didn't then you will be locked out. Try running back to where the salvagers camp is at and see if it unlocks the cutscene. If it does not you will have to reload the last saved game before that point.

http://img124.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rebuilt1gc.jpg)
http://img342.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lockedout4jl.jpg)
 Caladani
03-08-2006, 6:03 PM
Ok, so Kreia tells you that you need to go to Dantooine. That's good since it means you completed the other planets. As you approach the Jedi Academy do you see that it's been rebuilt? Or does it still look to be in ruins?

Ahh, I see the possible glitch. I was able to replicate it but first a few more questions.

When you approached the Enclave did you see a cutscene paning the camera up to the rebuilt academy or not? If you didn't then you will be locked out. Try running back to where the salvagers camp is at and see if it unlocks the cutscene. If it does not you will have to reload the last saved game before that point.

Thank you very much for your time!!! Iґm currently heading home to play and Iґll tell you later how it went. Still, iґm not hoping much: I went to the salvagers camp before... but then again it might be a question walking over the right spot.

Mine is the X-Box version of the game, so given the lesser flexibility of the platform, I really hope this helps, because if it doesnґt I think iґll have to start another game. If you know of any other things that might be involved in the glitch, please let me know. If I have a game that was saved in Nar Shadda as the last planet... what should I do to prevent the glitch from happening again?

Iґm still wondering about the Telos Academy which I havenґt visited again... am I just being impatient here?
 Maverick5770
03-08-2006, 9:57 PM
YOu don't return to the Telos Academy until after the chit chat with the masters
 Caladani
03-09-2006, 2:25 PM

Ok, so I went back to the salvager camp, ran over every inch of the courtyards ground, and nothing happened. This is what I've figured out: When I finished Nar Shadda I still had the TSF Bounty-two assasin mission active, and before going to the enclave in Dantooine i went to Telos to finish that quest prior to entering -what I belived to be- the final stage of the game. So I think in talking to the TSF officer in Telos I casused the program to jump to a previous state of things in which the Enclave in dantooine is sealed and the cutscene does not have a trigger. So I looked for a saved game from a previous point and only found one that was saved with two planets completed... So I went to Telos right away and other cutscenes appeared that I had not seen before... so far so good, I'll be telling you how it goes.

Take care,

Cal.
 Canderous Ordo1
05-01-2006, 11:24 PM
well there is some one it the adminstration buliding at dantooine then you need to get into the sub leavel becauful doing this though you can get killed by some sort of creater that can self heal and if you DONT go to the admistration you will be locked out and cannot get in ok there is a few pointers of how to get into the subleavle but im not really going to tell you were vrook it hideing thats for me to know and you to find out

how about i finish what i mean the creature is called a legragts you probley heard about them if you talked to the people on the way to the subleavle but it will not open if the admister doesent send a merc to unlock the door about these creature they only regenerate 1 hit point but if your person can regenerate 4 or 5 hit points but be extremley heavly armed like wepons about 15/56 hit points or the lowest will be 7/25 anything less you could die
and anthor thing if you got steath generator use it and becarful the deadly legrates spit fire the other ones spit poison that can almost kill on impact then after you clear room by room there is anthor battle i think its with 7 or 8 mercs so be carful there then if your not killed or wounded you can head over to crystal cave there will be anthor cutsence then just explore the cave that should help you out a fair bit good luck
 Kalin Canjo
04-18-2008, 12:49 AM
im stuck as well. Im currently at telos for my second time to try to figure out if there is anything I can do to get back to the jedi academy. I already saved the queen and finished nar shadaa and saved dant from the attack and met with the jedi. I have been all over searching for what to do next. I made mira and handmaiden jedi. I just dont know what to do now. I thought I might need to do something on telos but I just dont know. Can someone help me out.
 JCarter426
04-18-2008, 1:09 AM
Cheap yet effective solution: download the Whereami armband and force open the door to the Enclave. After that everything should proceed normally. If you're using the Xbox version, you're out of luck, though.
Page: 1 of 1