Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The eXistence clan

Page: 1 of 1
 eX_Slapshot
03-04-2006, 11:14 PM
We are currently adding this game as a chapter to our roster! Tag is eX, the clan name is eXistence, and our clan forums are http://209.59.175.226/~exclan/phpBB2/index.php)
 (TAG)Rebel_Stri
03-05-2006, 12:42 AM
Was your site down for a while? Because we were trying to contact you, and your site wasnt working.........
 Jmaster3265
03-05-2006, 12:57 AM
Was your site down for a while? Because we were trying to contact you, and your site wasnt working.........

I heard your just trying to get all the clans posted here to ally with you and steal all of EaW.net members. I've checked out your site and seems thas what your trying to do. Interesting because your clan used to really do horrible used to have few membs and very inactive. Still kinda is inactive though. Anyways, back on topic if i can make a suggestion get a skin for your site? Sunds cool.
 DS_Vespidbat
03-05-2006, 1:32 AM
I heard your just trying to get all the clans posted here to ally with you and steal all of EaW.net members. I've checked out your site and seems thas what your trying to do. Interesting because your clan used to really do horrible used to have few membs and very inactive. Still kinda is inactive though. Anyways, back on topic if i can make a suggestion get a skin for your site? Sunds cool.

heh sounds desprate and laziness to me -_-
 (TAG)Rebel_Stri
03-05-2006, 2:15 PM
What!?!? We aren't trying to steal members or get allies!!! We just want to have a fun tournament!! And our clan is very active!! Did you even register???
 Cox_
03-05-2006, 7:41 PM
Wow that was out of line, jmaster...

They want to have a tourney that was thought up after i asked for a clan tourney. Its to get the community into online multiplayer!. If you have a problem with it dont play EaW. Plus they have been active since i allied them which was a month ago. Your missinformed facts are wrong.
 Thegeneral
03-05-2006, 9:18 PM
Excuse me, jmaster? You have not been to our site. And if you had, you probally saw our boards when you weren't registered. We are actually very active, with over 100 new posts everyday.
 eX_Slapshot
03-10-2006, 10:53 PM
[TAG] has been an ally of eXistence for longer than EaW has been out. Our clans have done several events together, and we are their closest allies. Don't go and start accusing them of clan searching when we are the ones they were looking for first. They just didn't know where we were because our founder left and took our phpBB forums with him.
Page: 1 of 1