Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Join the Republic Marauders!!!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 master_skywalke
03-04-2006, 12:17 PM
 jevro
03-04-2006, 12:49 PM
thats cool i might join
 master_skywalke
03-04-2006, 2:15 PM
Surely do that but please don't look at the layout of the boards because jediappentice put the boards offline and cleaned them up because it was a real mess. The upcoiming week it should be complete cleaned up :)
 _Koffee510
03-04-2006, 8:50 PM
Yeah...

I'm another member, Koffee, and we're really in need of new recruits. We've gone through 2 almost-deletions of the clan, and the boards. Me, Jediapprentice, and our temporary leader, Major Pwnage, are cleaning up the boards, so they're temporairly offline. they'll be online VERY soon.

NOTE: we are a VERY small clan. We carefully pick members to join us. we don't really (for now at least) plan to have many more members then 32, but that may change

hopefully you and others will join jevro!

-Koffee

(note: who made that pic? was it you skywalker? We should use that more often :))
 Niner_777
03-04-2006, 9:01 PM
What system is the clan for?
 jevro
03-05-2006, 8:41 AM
if this clan is for ps2 ill join ir not sorry
 _Koffee510
03-05-2006, 9:13 AM
Sorry to say, it's only for PC (online playing)
 Niner_777
03-05-2006, 11:07 AM
That's cool. I'm not sure if you'd want me to join though. I don't consider myself to be the best at this game. Also, I'm rather busy with school and all. I'd be happy to join if there aren't many requirements though.
 _Koffee510
03-05-2006, 4:08 PM
Come on in! We really need new members, and we all have gotten MUCH better then we were before

no real requirments, it is EXTREMELY helpful if you have Xfire though
 Niner_777
03-05-2006, 5:38 PM
Would it be a problem if I can only play some of the time? I'll probably have more free time during summer vacation. Also, do you need to register or anything?
 _Koffee510
03-06-2006, 7:34 AM
it's fine if you can't play too often...

yes, there is a registration spot on our forums (click on the pic at the top of this thread), sign in, then put down your info in the "new member registration" thread

note: we practice at 10:00 GMT on Fri, Sat, + Sun
 Niner_777
03-06-2006, 4:53 PM
Other than Internet access and X-Fire (which I don't have) is there anything esle that I might need? Do I need to register on Gamespy or something? To tell the truth, I've never played online before.

Also, is practice AM or PM?
 master_skywalke
03-07-2006, 2:11 PM
Other than Internet access and X-Fire (which I don't have) is there anything esle that I might need? Do I need to register on Gamespy or something? To tell the truth, I've never played online before.

Also, is practice AM or PM?
Nope, you don't need a Gamespy accoutn but PLEASE get an Xfire account :D
I'm not very good at AM and PM times, but I know it is Greanwich maintime (SP?) :P

(note: who made that pic? was it you skywalker? We should use that more often :))
Yep, thought whe could use a new one :)
 Niner_777
03-07-2006, 4:23 PM
Where can I get an X-Fire account, and how much money does it cost?
 _Koffee510
03-08-2006, 7:37 AM
Xfire is free, sort of like AIM for gamers

you can get it at: www.xfire.com)
 Niner_777
03-08-2006, 3:50 PM
Thanks a lot, and thanks for answering all my questions. You guys seem like the perfect clan for me. I like your low requirements. This makes it easy for a casual gamer like me be able to participate in a clan. I'm really considering joining you guys. However, I'm having trouble getting online. I think it has something to do with my firewall. I'll talk to my dad about it. Hopefully we'll get that fixed and I'll be able to join.

If there is anything else I should know, I'd like to hear it. Thanks.
 _Koffee510
03-08-2006, 4:54 PM
Thanks for considering us!

Hope you can join!

if you do, you can go to our forums (www.republicmarauders.cjb.net) and post in the "new member registration" thread (sorry if i already said that :))
 Niner_777
05-07-2006, 3:45 PM
I've still got the firewall up. I'm going to try to find a way to make it so I don't take the firewall away completely. I think there is a way to do that. The practice times look good for me. I think that I'm in GMT-4, so if it's PM (evening) that will be 6:00PM for me, I believe. I've visited you're website a couple of times. I like the way you split up the members into squads.
Page: 1 of 1