Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Clan Basher

Page: 1 of 1
 (TAG)Rebel_Stri
03-03-2006, 6:34 PM
I was recently online when someone named dat1337vet came on and starting bashing our clan. Has any other clans had this happen to them?
 Dirk Pitt
03-03-2006, 6:46 PM
He could be a reject from your clan. Just my thought... Or someone that had a bad experience with a clan. One person will not make a difference though.
 DS_Vespidbat
03-03-2006, 9:07 PM
it happens lots of times....you'll get used to it.Just know that you'll have friends in ur clan and he has none :D
 Thegeneral
03-03-2006, 9:47 PM
Yeah, it is just some loner who felt the need to be annoying. I don't think it is anything to fear.
 =[)DP(]=Wr@th
03-05-2006, 4:32 AM
well some one spamed "dp cheater clan " in the lobby the other day . lol we are being accused of leaveing games which we dont there are lots of bugs still in this game and ive got exception errors, failed to connects during games and the good old frozen screen lol i think people just dont like to get beat.
 Minton16
04-19-2007, 12:42 PM
You just have to look over people like that. There immature brats that dont know how to respect other players.
Page: 1 of 1