Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

i need to sort out this\apology

Page: 1 of 1
 EAWFAN
03-02-2006, 5:35 PM
i dont really know where i should put this so i thought i should put it where it had all started

hi every one i just relized last night i got banned! if any one saw the 2 advertisment post that were post underneath EAWFAN i need to clarify this a little. my bro is tryin to sell his psp and xbox so he can save up for his car. when the post where made i never closed lucasforums on my aol. he then put those post on there because he thought he could sell it that way. i relized this last night and i said "your gonna die tomorrow" to him so at 2:00 am i got up and gave him what he deserved. i am very sorry for all the trouble this has caused and i personnoly give you an apology for this mix up. i will assure you that this will never happen again. i dont care if this thread gets locked i just wanted to get out the truth. deepest apology, EAWFAN
Page: 1 of 1