Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I'm new around here...

Page: 1 of 1
 Link
09-19-2000, 9:40 PM
Hello there! I'm new around here. Could somebody tell me if these forums are strictly X-Wing Alliance topics only- or could you post some other things, such as from real life. And also- I'm a member of another message board- the Monarchy Message Board, "aka: Braggarts Hall"- and they do "marriages" there- I was wondering if they do things like that here too. Thanks in advance!

------------------
"Ian's got a girlfriend! Ian's got a girlfriend!"
~Link taunting Rogue Nine in Real Life. :)
 K_Kinnison
09-19-2000, 10:08 PM
well, XWA talk is usually restricted to the Top parts.

If oyu want to talk abotu life.. go to the XWA community center

NO marriges yet, but we do have G-Dog (little tyke)

In fact with only about 10 Females registered, and 1000 males registered we woudl have to start thinking of same sex marriges
 Ike
09-20-2000, 11:02 AM
Link, I'm sure Rogue Nine would prefer that you not use his real name on the forums. Thank you.
 GUNNER
09-20-2000, 11:11 AM
What in the heck is a marriage?
 Link
09-20-2000, 3:16 PM
Rogue Nine's my personal friend, Ike. He's the one who introduced me to this message board. http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/tongue.gif)
 Ike
09-20-2000, 4:46 PM
I can see that, Link, but it is extremely bad netiquette to use real names on the internet, unless given permission to do so. Sure, you call him by his real name in real life, but on this board, he is Rogue Nine, and maybe he doesn't want his real name being spread around the net.
 Nute Gunray
09-20-2000, 7:35 PM
Once again Ike is right. Here's something I do: i only use a real name if I've seen that person use it themselves. Example: once Andromeda posted and said her real name in the post. So I assumed it was safe to use that name.

------------------
Earth First
We'll strip mine the other planets later
Page: 1 of 1