Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

new forum

Page: 1 of 1
 KNIGHT_FEDAYKIN
07-10-2000, 7:32 AM
how about a forum for multiplayer online gameplay. As this is completely different to the single player mode i think it justifies a forum to speak of tactics ask questions about the best ways to fly and post films of flying skills.
 nova_wolf
07-10-2000, 8:41 AM
Good idea - we could organise XWingAlliance member melees and stuff - so as to sort who IS good and who.... well you know the rest !
Sort the Jedi from the Sith - yeah !

------------------
Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'
Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')
 Ikhnaton
07-10-2000, 12:03 PM
we used to have a MP forum but not enough people went to it. if enough people expressed an interest (more than 2), we might bring it back.
 K_Kinnison
07-10-2000, 1:31 PM
*cough* me, certified XWA trainer *cough*
 KNIGHT_FEDAYKIN
07-10-2000, 1:44 PM
certified?
 KNIGHT_FEDAYKIN
07-10-2000, 1:45 PM
it would be useful, a lot of the time i play people they ask "how do you turn round so quickly" so a forum would prevent me and others having to explain stuff like that all the time
 K_Kinnison
07-10-2000, 8:10 PM
BAH they will still ask the same question over and over and over b/c none of them nother to use the search function
 KNIGHT_FEDAYKIN
07-10-2000, 9:56 PM
maybe putting a post similar to the one i put in Single Player in every forum would help that http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/smile.gif)
 K_Kinnison
07-10-2000, 10:49 PM
What we need is sort of a FAQ for each forum, that a person can click on before they add a lame post, that annoys the regualrs.
 KNIGHT_FEDAYKIN
07-11-2000, 1:11 PM
yeh, like a post or even a forum dedicated to how to take a screenshot =)
 KNIGHT_FEDAYKIN
07-11-2000, 1:32 PM
maybe just an FAQ forum would be a good idea.
 R.A.V.E.N.
07-11-2000, 11:14 PM
but an FAQ forum wold be so tedious that no one would want to use it.

------------------
You are watching fox. Give us ten minutes and we'll give you an ass!

Official Camtech Sig Sponsored by:
Tastee Bars, Now in orange! Not a significant source of calcium.
 KNIGHT_FEDAYKIN
07-12-2000, 7:07 AM
completely unrelated but why dont you increase the number of posts needed to be a Jedi Knight to 200-300 so it is actually something to get to. At the moment you can become a Jedi Knight after a day. Maybe it could even be 600 so you get your BGM and become a Jedi Knight at the same time
 RAF_Corran
07-12-2000, 2:30 PM
This is cool. I would post on it all the time

------------------
General Corran Horn
Page: 1 of 1