Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

EAW: Knifedge

Page: 1 of 1
 Zorromorph
02-25-2006, 1:57 PM
I hereby announce a union of many talents: Zorromorph, Orao, ath12, and Athanasios have formed a team to bring you the best, most epic, most realistic Star Wars experience we can. To begin with we'd like to thank Slocket, Adonnay, and MistenTH for allowing us to use some of their excellent work in this mod.

Knifedge will impact every aspect of Empires At War. Space combat, Ground Combat, Galactic-level strategy, etc., it will all be included in this comprehensive mod. It is our intention to have a preliminary version ready within a week and a half, with updates coming afterward.

Why Knifedge? Because that is the situation of the galaxy prior to A New Hope, standing on a knifedge, capable of tipping either way with history in the balance. The future of countless millions depends on whether Emperor Palpatine can bring the Old Republic systems back into line following his ascenscion and eliminate the fledgling Rebel Alliance.

Stay tuned for updates as they become available.
 Adonnay
02-25-2006, 2:12 PM
I'm certainly looking forward to your work ;)
 insertiontango
02-25-2006, 5:08 PM
 whiteflash
03-06-2006, 10:25 AM
when is this coming out? ETA!!!
 Tokakeke
03-06-2006, 10:26 AM
no offense but i think "knifedge" is the worst name for a mod..ever.
 sprigner
03-06-2006, 11:05 AM
Lol it is a bit "wierd" but heh if the modd good then it doesnt really matter :D
 Admiral Sith
03-06-2006, 12:49 PM
I like it
 Athanasios
03-06-2006, 1:11 PM
Well, Zorromorph and ath12 are out from the team from the first days, it's me and Orao now.

ALL the ground modding is done, the ONLY thing left is to add some hangars to reb ships (pretty easy) and fix the Autoresolve function (which will take more time). With "modding" we mean enhancing gameplay, adding realism and balancing the whole game.

Tomorow ill post some of the major enhancements.

Expect the mod by Thursday :)
 whiteflash
03-11-2006, 3:59 PM
well its sat now so i guess u r a bit delayed
 Orao
03-11-2006, 4:09 PM
No we are on time check this link :

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=161998)

Only thing is that we change the name of the mod.
 Athanasios
03-11-2006, 4:10 PM
whiteflash, there's no EaW:Knifedge mod coming out, since the team broke apart from the beginning. Orao and i cotniuned the project which is now finished and named Empire at War: Total Realism (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=161998). Version 1.1 is out and it's the final one (unless bugs are reported).
 whiteflash
03-11-2006, 4:27 PM
so it changed from being the unofficial 1.3 patch then 2 eaw knifeedge and now 2 total realism-gotta say after all u have been through well done-it is a great mod one which i hope u r proud of.
 Orao
03-11-2006, 4:40 PM
Well at the beginng ppl started complaining about unofficial 1.3 patch. Then we contacted Zorro and ath12 to team up with us. MistenTh was with us too but he decided to follow other ways of the force and authorised us to use its space mod as long as we give him credits.

After our first meeting Ath12 didn't show and shortly after him zorro told us that he is working on some new mod together with other team. A mod which is supposed to recreate Rebelion with EAW engine.

And just for note Zorro was to make new GC map before he left. A map wichi isn't so much cluttered and on which the travel from inner systems to the outer rimm will take more than a galactic day.

I hope this help you understand why mod changed twice its name.
Page: 1 of 1