Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Victory Conditions & Damage

Page: 1 of 1
 GPS
02-22-2006, 6:23 PM
I want to edit the victory conditions for some of the Galactic Conquest maps so the game dosen't end when the Death Star is destroyed, does anyone
know if one of the xml files contains that info?

Also I'm trying edit the stats for the AT-ST so it has a bit more
firepower, in the GROUNDUNITS.xml I see a value for damage and
projectile damage are either of these the correct variable to
edit?

Thanks
 Slocket
02-23-2006, 2:01 PM
DS win / lose I saw in the LUA scripting. I would need to get back to you on that one for exact info.

I am making a mod where you can kill the DS but the game does not end. In order to make the DS easier to kill, I am forcing the DS to have a space tactical population value so only a small fleet can be present to defend it. 10 population cap out of 20 or so.

Normally you only have about 90 seconds to win the battle and have Red 5 destroy the DS automatically. You can still destroy the DS but it would fire and destroy the planet before you had a chance to beat the Imperial fleet...I would like to change that time to 5 minutes. With the Imperials only having half a fleet for defense (re-enable the DS space tactical population cap override). Should give you enough time to have a chance at its destruction.

Since Red 5 respawns, I think the DS should be reconstructed too just for the fun.

A cheap exploit online to abuse against a newbie is use Boba Fett ability to take out a major hero Luke using his bounty hunter ability. Then I can use the DS to just wipe out several Rebellion planets before Red 5 can respawn. In the normal game, the DS does not count towards the population cap and this trick cannot be avoided.
Page: 1 of 1