Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Binds and Saber settings

Page: 1 of 1
 TomPatto
02-22-2006, 10:57 AM
Hey all I have been playing Jedi Academy for some time and have JA+ installed in it. But everytime exit the game and enter again all my binds and the type/colour of my saber are all resetted, the only thing that stays is my name. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks...
 dtriniman
02-27-2006, 5:10 PM
Yes there is. You need to make a configuration file or .cfg. and save it.
1st you need to make all the binds & settings you want. when you are done with your binds & settings, think up of a name you would like for it. e.g Tom1.
then while in game, bring down the console & type write Tom1 or /write Tom1. you should see a message confirming your save by saying "writing Tom1.cfg".

Now anytime you start the game up and u /conn to a server, jus bring down the console and execute the saved .cfg by typing exec Tom1 or /exec Tom1. (please pay attention to the space between write & name and exec & name) You should now see a message confirming your execution, "execing Tom1.cfg".
 acdcfanbill
02-28-2006, 12:05 AM
once you write your config, i find it easier to put it in a file called autoexec.cfg

if you dont have it, make one, it will get executed everytime JA is run.

inside if of course, you would pu

exec tom1.cfg

as dtriniman said.
Page: 1 of 1